‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

Chapter Five

I was done with my sister and she was telling in a friendly way to back off of her. I just bought her a house and now she’s complaining about everything. I never got in her business and never asked questions. I never got into her relationship and was the one that got her out of the Jaime mess.

I was pissed and was in the hotel room. Dave was at rehearsals and I was with Jonathan watching movies and eating food. I heard the door open and Dave walked in. He looked tired and wore out.

“You tired?” I asked.

He nodded and fell on the bed face first beside of me. I started rubbing his back and after a few minutes he was asleep. I got on our laptop and my sister posted a new blog on her website. It was about Dave and I and it was talking about how grateful she was for having us in her life.

I think I was actually with her being back in my life and giving her a house and new shop. Dave was telling everyone he knew to go there and pretty much persuaded them. I was getting ready to head out with my two boys for the night and get some food in my stomach. I was dressed and Dave was in his usual outfit.

Jonathan had on some jeans, his converses, black sweater and his favorite jean jacket. I was carrying him and Dave was getting in the car. I was walking to the car and opened the door to the back. I strapped in my baby boy and shut the door. I got in the passenger side and shut the door.

Dave started to drive and we arrived at the restaurant. We got seated and were in the back in a corner.

“Have you talked to your sister today?” He asked while dipping his chip into the cheese.

“Nope” I said, “I called but she didn’t answer, so I left a message”

“That’s odd” he said.

I nodded and Jonathan was fast asleep. We were laughing and talking. We were having a good time and decided to head back to the hotel. We were going to be heading to LA tomorrow.

LA

“Dave she isn’t answering her phone” I shouted.

“You want to stop by the shop and see if she’s there” He asked grabbing the keys.

I heard Dave’s Dad pull in the driveway and we left heading to the shop.

“I have a bad feeling” I said to him.

“Me too” he said.

When Dave has a bad feeling its usual true and we arrived at the shop. I saw my sister’s car and got out of the car. I opened the door while running in the shop and shouted for my sister.

My nerves kicked in and knocked on my sisters office door and opened it. I was shock and saw my sister on the ground. She looked bruised and beaten.

“Oh my god” I heard Dave say behind me.

“Call 911” I said looking at my sister.

I found a pulse but it was weak. Dave was calling 911 and I stayed with my sister until the paramedics and Kyle showed up.