‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

chapter seven

One month later

I was heading to Chicago with my sister and we were going to be on vacation. I was going to Dave’s concert at lollapalooza and we were having so much.

My sister wanted to drink so badly but she was going to drink when she got there. I was excited to see Dave and he was wanting for me. I was dressed in short shorts, jack Daniels tank, converses, and aviators.

We arrived at the festival grounds and Lydia grabbed a beer. I saw Dave smoking with the others and he saw me with Lydia.

“Hello girls” He said then kissing my cheek.

“Hey baby” I said then kissing him.

“How have you two managed to keep your marriage from not failing?” Lydia asked.

“I don’t know” I said.

Dave walked off and was heading to sound check.

LA

I was doing a photo shoot and the wedding was in a month. I was ready to get the wedding over with and I was trying to have another child. I was so ready to have another child and become a mother again. I love Jonathan with all my heart and was ready to do a clothing and perfume line.

My sister was going wedding dress shopping with Tracy, me, my mom and etc. I haven’t seen my mom in years and Jonathan was coming along tomorrow because Dave had stuff to do.

Jonathan loves hanging out with his momma and auntie. My boy is getting big and was almost three. He could hold a simple conversation with you and he’s so funny when he tries to get your attention.

He has Dave’s facial features and loves music like him to. I was so thankful to have my son and was so blessed to have him in my life. My sister was talking about mermaid dresses and she doesn’t know I got her some killer shoes for her dress. My sister doesn’t have shoe game like I do or fashion for that matter.

Next Morning

“mommy wake up” said Jonathan

I got up and saw him staring at me with his dark hair messy and dark eyes staring at me. I got changed into some skinny jeans, Jane’s addiction shirt, and heels.

I put on my huge rings and Jonathan was dressed in a simple outfit which was jeans, tank top and cute plaid button up. I slipped on my shades and picked up my son. I strapped him in the car and put my purse in the passenger side. I started heading to the bridal shop and saw my mom and sister with the rest of the girls.

I stepped out of the after shutting the engine off and got my son out. He ran to Tatu Baby and she hugged him.

“Mom, this is Vanessa” Lydia said.

“Please to see the daughter that disowned me” She said.

This was going to be a good day………..NOT