Lyrics

Chapter 27

"You are fucking kidding me! Lucky!" Tiv complained pushing her shoulder lightly. "I;d give anything to meet them! Anyway, so was Rays hair just as puffy in person? Is GErard really as god looking as he seems, or is it just his aura or something..." Tiv started babbling, which he was prone to do, of course. That's what made them such a great pair, silence and talkative.

"Sign this autograph, 'cause I'm your biggest fan," she smirked, and the boy just stuck his tongue out, knowing she meant "They were great Tiv, but really, you're such a fangirl."

Amaya signed then, unable to smush the thought of them adopting her. That would be... well not perfect. There would be issues, but it would be as close to perfect as life could get.

"Amaya!" her eyes snapped up as one of the "mothers" of the orphanage poked her head in. "Sweetie, you've got someone here to see you," she said in an overly nice plasticy voice. "Possibly adopters!" she said happily, over happily, before slipping out the door.

"What, did you meet a couple while you were at the concert? I mean if they're asking for you personally..."

Amaya just shook her head, confused. This didn't seem real. In reality, what he excepted as reality though she enjoyed deviating from it, no one would ever want her. It was just the way the world worked. So who could it have been? Before she could think further, Tivion was yanking her out the door and down the stairs.

At the bottom she ran smack into his back. She took a moment to push the hair out of her eyes, something she had just recently begun to do, rather than hide behind it. When she looked up, she froze just as solid as Tivion had. He thawed first, in a rather loud way.

"OH MY FUCKING UNICORNS! You- you're Gerard, and Frank and Mikey, and holy FRO Ray Toro! Bob too, fuck!" he cursed, a ridiculous grin spreading across his face.

"Uh, hi?" Mikey said, waving a hand awkwardly at the grinning fanboy, before his eyes glanced at Amaya before returning to the boy. "So, I suppose you're "Tiv"?"

"Well, yeah.. I am, uh..." the boy was out of things to say, and completely in awe.

Amaya just waved a little, stepping in front of her friend.

"So, well you see..." Mikey started, fumbling with the words... "Well Gerard, he got attached and..."

"We'd like to adopt you, if that's okay with you?" Ray stepped forward, saving Mikeys awkward ramble.

Tiv just about passed out, and Amaya stood, stunned. "I'm okay now..." she answered timidly.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooo look, an update!