Status: This is a personal dream I'm turning into fic , Enjoy~

Cry Me a River

Cry

"cry now!..." Rivaille's voice was different. was he about to cry? "..please" he mutter and couldn't deny, his tone made me my eyes tear. He let go of my jaw and in a hug, the door slam open.

"Rivaille!!" yelled Erwin. At the sight of this he lowered his voice and ask what's wrong. Rivaille pulled my head to his chest, I guess so I won't interrupt his plan. But I didn't hear words. He made a few nods and moved his hands from my back to my waist suddenly moving us both towards the door, pushing Erwin and other members of the Squad out of the room.

I'm still clueless but I continue my cry.

I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling anymore - crying in his arms, the scent of his clean clothes, the warm of his body. I seriously lost my mind I can't stop crying, I like this to much //calm down Sora, calm down// And I keep wondering between tears: what could be his reasons of making me cry? to avoid Erwin? for what? recent events?

Is obvious that what happen yesterday haven't been an easy task to swallow. Maybe he just need some time alone himself ...and couldn't find a excuse to give Erwin. . .

and he..just.. used me?

I haven't been this sad since 845, so at this point my fake cry became real. Almost at the same point that Rivaille closed the door and looked back at me. "Sora , thank- ...are you alright? " his voice was calm but when I couldn't stop my sobs. he hold me tight.

"I'm sorry Sora, did my diversion of making Erwin leave us alone- ...did I hurt you?" and he got a closer look of my jaw, changing his interest for a slight second to check up on where he knew he had marked his nails. " was I to rough?" With a gentle move he kissed my jaw line and my heart skipped a beat. He hugged me tight and with his lips caressing my neck he continued "please forgive me .. I should had told you my plan"

" ...is fine" I tried to free myself from his grip, but I couldn't. I couldn't or I didn't want to...

"Is not fine, I wanted Erwin to leave us alone for a whole day... and..." his voice broke by the sight of my waterfall of tears, hugging me once more , more tighter than before. " I did it for us.."

There is goes again with the "us" why is he always saying things like that , I thought he didn't wanted me to fall for him , he stated it very clear last time, the hell is he doing now? us ..us... a whole day? alone, for us? ...and more tears came out.

" Sora, have I... awaken your broken heart? "
♠ ♠ ♠
*gasp*

To be continue....