Status: This is a personal dream I'm turning into fic , Enjoy~

Cry Me a River

No

~3 days ago~

All my dreams and feelings exploded with that kiss... still today I cant believe my memories, the gentle hand on my chin , the aroma of his office. //guuughhhh, I need food// and I find myself walking to the Lunch room.

I'm pretty sure I have made no eye contact, I had always nod and walk away, is kind of obvious all encounters were awkward and silent, starting with I never go to him when he's alone, I always dragging somebody alone with any excuse. //sighs- am I so afraid of him now? this gonna be a long week// and as I sat down with boiled potatoes and cured ham, people started sitting with me. I guess is fine , better than being alone and get him...Rivaille... to sit by me.

"Rivaille asking for you Sora" said Eren at lunch time
"eh? what do you mean?" I replied.
"he asks about you all the time..." Eren continued he's tone seem annoyed.
"again? did something happen ? come on tell us " Armin sat by me joining the conversation.
"if it did she never tell us, anyways non of your business, right Sora " Sasha defend me sitting by me, moving Eren away.
" are you jealous Eren" Mikasa from the other side of the table.
"your not his favorite Titan anymore" added Jean with a chuckle. "Obvious Rivaille know who is the better Tita- .." //crash//

With a chair falling behind my legs and everybody surprise with my reaction, silence filled the room in a second "..enough~" I whispered as I removed my plate. //I don't really know why this bothered me, but I got up with my lunch and walked away.//

Walked behind the stairs and sat by the steps and played with my food I started to angrily stab my potato convincing myself "you don't like him , you don't like him , You. don't. like. . ."

" me? " said a gentle voice behind me. " we finally alone " he said as he sat by my side with his plate also and I almost choked on my food.

" ...Rivaille !? "
♠ ♠ ♠
No , no , no ...

this is not happening!! D: