Status: This is a personal dream I'm turning into fic , Enjoy~

Cry Me a River

Your Tears

"Eren...?!" Sora tried to say something but was to late , Eren had kissed her , or tried to, he end up kissing her head, Sora had looked away. "What are you doing Eren?"

"What do you mean , what am I doing?" he spoke harshly.

"Yes..what are you doing" she repeated herself but as much as she wanted an answer ,she stopped to think -did the question didn't make sense- touching the area of her head he had just kiss with a eyebrow twitching she looked directly at Eren. "obvious.." Sora try to continue her sentences but the new look in Eren's eyes made her look away quick, He was going for a second try? but yet again Eren's face was behind her ear for the second time, she moved her upper body to the side, looking for a way out of this, but she couldn't because the enormous column. //f*ck//
" ...stop! Stop it Eren ! we got chores to do ! are you drunk?! " and It seem that (stupid) question came out , Sora was just trying to make logic to his motives.

-

// He looked at me as if I just insulted him, but I had to say something harsh// He started breathing down my neck, his lips caressed my right earlobe as he spoke , he hold one of my hands making me tremble? why am I in this kind of trouble? my heart and soul belongs to someone , I'm to sensitive , last night , my body is in no condition// "Why Eren ?" I hear myself ask.

"Why not? " he replied as I swallowed my heart. " what the hell Jaeger?!" and I suddenly get angry. " stop joking! let me go! " I manage to push him away , walking a couple of feet away from the wall, but he had a good grip of my wrist I hear a mumble. "Let me go!...what? what did... you said something?"

"we are Titans , we should..."

"Jaeger Stop." He tighten his grip on my wrist.

"We are shifters , Sora. We need each other. Humanity need us. more of us."

"What does that even suppose to mean ?"

"Jaeger stop. it hurts" Sora's eyes teared in pain.

"...This is what it means ..." and after a few pulls of resistance, as Titan shifters our strengths levels are different from humans, and between us the Gap is also different, I'm stronger than him. But, I'm not actually fully rested today, a few seconds of it and my arm gave up, He pulled me so hard I had my shoulder dislocated and my skin rip, it started bleeding.

"I'm sorry.!...okay I get it , I'm sorry, I'll take responsibility.. "Eren started to apologize having to carry Sora up to Hanji to see her wound.

" . .what excuse are you telling Hanji-senpai? " Sora reply without looking at him,being carry as a princess was embarrassing enough. the pain in my arm was more normal than this situation.
//sigh//

"Who told you I'm taking you to Hanji?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Rivaille where are you? D:
Save me... I mean save her!