Status: Active

Ride Off Into the Sunset

Chapter 25

After the water fight everyone got out and settled on some blankets or chairs for lunch. After lunch everyone either stayed on land or swam some more.

Noelle was currently sitting on a blanket next to Michelle who was lying down sunbathing.

She watched the others in the river playing and having fun. Matt had Valary on his shoulders and Jimmy had Julia on his they were trying to push each other into the water.

Eventually they both fell in and came up laughing. Noelle smiled as Jimmy held Julia spinning in a circle.

Her eyes wondered up seeing Brian standing on a small ledge.

He stretched and cracked his muscles before doing some dive motions with his arms. Noelle found herself staring at his body though he wasn't as muscular as Matt he definitely had some abs.

After practicing Brian dived into the river and came back up with that smile. He dunked Zacky in the water he came back up coughing and splashed Brian.

Brian chuckled wiping his face then glanced at Noelle. She looked down embarrassed at having been caught staring at him.

She looked back up to find him smiling. He gave her a wave which she returned.

"See you two have become friends now." Michelle said with a smile.

"I don't know what we are." Noelle said.

"What do you want y'all too be?" Michelle asked sitting up.

"I don't know I guess boyfriend and girlfriend but I'm still scared about it cause he'll be my first boyfriend." Noelle said.

Michelle thought about it. "Did he tell you want he wanted?"

"All he said was our relationship is what I wanted it to be." She said. "We weren't even acquaintances now he's given me my first kiss and I'm just confused about it all."

"Has he told you about why he's here?" Michelle asked.

"He said he shot some guy as self defense cause this guy thought Brian was messing with his business." She said.

"He didn't tell you what business it was?" Michelle asked.

"All he said was it was a get quick rich business and that's it." Noelle said.

"He didn't say anything else about it?" Michelle asked.

"No is there anything else I need to know?" Noelle asked.

"You should ask him." Michelle said. "He should tell you and it's not fair if you hear it from me."

Noelle wondered what else she needed to know about Brian but didn't ask anymore questions.

"He does want more with you Noelle." Michelle said. "He wouldn't have told you about his past especially that part of he didn't."

"I just wish he'd tell me instead of being so mysterious about it." She said.

"That's Brian for you mysterious and frustrating in his answers." Michelle said. "I have the feeling he's waiting for you to tell him what you want."

"That's what Jimmy and Cynthia my housekeeper said." Noelle said.

"You need to tell him even though you're not sure by saying something he'll have an idea what you want." Michelle said. "Also as you know Brian has alot of baggage with him can you handle it?"

"What else is he carrying?" Noelle asked.

Michelle smiled. "You have to ask him."

Before Noelle could say anything she gasped as cool water hit her.

"Jimmy!" She yelled as he shook his head making water hit her. "Stop!"

"No you're roasting in the sun like a cinnamon roll you need to cool off." He said with a mischevious smile.

Noelle screamed as he threw her over his shoulder and ran to the river.

"Jimmy you better...

He threw her in the river Noelle swam coughing. "You jerk!" She yelled and tackled the laughing Jimmy into the water.

"This is a fantasy come true!" Jimmy said laughing as Noelle tickled him. "I've always wanted to be straddled by Salma Hayek."

"I'm not her she's so beautiful." Noelle said.

"You're much more beautiful and hotter." Jimmy said with a wink making her blush.

"Guys I'm getting pruney." Johnny said swimming to shore.

"Ditto." Zacky said getting out.

Noelle yelled as Jimmy swam out from under her giving her a smirk before swimming with Julia. She squeaked as Brian appeared from under her putting her on his back and swimming to land.

"So what do we do now?" Noelle asked after they were all dried off and dressed.

"Anyone feel like going to Chain Reaction?" Matt asked.

"What's that?" Julia asked.

"Are you for real?" Zacky asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah neither of us have heard of it." Noelle said.

"It's a venue that we perform at occasionally." Johnny said. "We have a band."

"What's it called?" Noelle asked.

"Avenged Sevenfold." Jimmy said.

"Which ironically is from the bible." Julie said smiling at Zacky who laughed.

"So y'all up for it?" Matt asked.

Noelle and Julia shared a look. "I suppose it's okay." Noelle said.

"Yay!" Jimmy said throwing them over his shoulders and running to where their cars were parked.

While everyone got in thier cars Noelle settled behind Brian strapping her helmet on as he sped away.