Status: Active

Ride Off Into the Sunset

Chapter 3

Synyster walked out the convience store drinking a beer. A woman walked pass him staring at his tattoos and hair.

"See something you like lady?" He said with a smirk.

The woman turned her nose up and walked away.

"Bitch." He said. This town based on what he seen so far was filled with a bunch of pompous self center holly roller sons of bitches.

So far he had received a lot of stares and glares from people. Even a guy he guessed was a preacher or pastor stopped and told him God didn't like what he done with his body.

He told the guy to fuck off. The mans eyes widen and he said he would pray for God to save him.

It's a little too late for me to be saved. He thought walking to his motorcycle and putting on his leather jacket.

He thought about why he was hiding in the first place. The guy never saw it coming he thought.

Though this was a small town he could tell he wasn't going to enjoy his stay here. So far the cashier at the store was the only person he encountered that was remotely nice and didn't look at him like he was the scum of the Earth.

He got on his bike and rode around for a while. Until he got to a school called Pinehurst High.

He parked his bike along a tree and walked around lighting a cigarette.

Noelle sat in third period. Listening to Miss. Warrens lecture on the Great Depression.

We've already learned this shit in 9th grade. She thought. Why are we learning it again? Her mind became occupied by other things.

During second period when it was just her and Julia. Julia kept talking about the strange kid named Jimmy.

"Isn't he hot?" She had asked.

"I guess." She replied.

With his tall lanky lean body. Mess of what looked like dyed black hair. And from what Noelle saw crystal blue eyes. Jimmy was attractive in a weird way.

"I can't believe he said that to Eden." Julia said laughing.

"I know!" Noelle said laughing with her. No one had the guts to say shit to Eden. But Noelle could tell that Jimmy had nerve. Obviously he does. She thought remembering the way he cursed Mr. Smith.

"Did you see the way he looked at you?" Noelle brought up.

Julia blushed.

"I think he likes you." Noelle said.

"You really think so?" She asked hopeful.

"I'm positive not only did he stand up to Eden for you but you saw that glance he gave you." She said.

Due to Julia not being stick skinny or looking like a Barbie like most of the other girls did. She was constantly made fun of her weight. Julia wasn't big or overweight. But she did have meat on her bones and curves.

"You should talk to him." Noelle suggested.

"He makes me nervous." Julia said. "He's so out there and over the top." "I'm not."

"You'll never know unless you talk to him." Noelle said giving her friend a reassuring smile.

That's how the conversation went. Now here Noelle was in third period with no Eden or Julia.

She along with one other were the only two rich kids in the class. Sticking out like sore pink thumbs with their fancy clothes while everyone else wore jeans, band shirts, tank tops, boots, converses, etc.

Noelle sighed as Miss Warren continued. Then something caught her eye.

Her eyes looked out the window. She saw a guy walking under a tree smoking. The guy had what looked like spiky hair. He wore ripped jeans, a black sleeveless shirt, leather jacket, and combat boots From what she could tell he wasn't very muscular but he was packing some.

At that moment as if sensing he was being watched. The guy met Noelles eyes. Her breath caught in her throat. They just stared at each other. He gave her what looked like a scowl. She frowned wondering why he was making faces at her.

"Ms. Donminquez is there something interesting out the window?" Miss Warren asked.

"No ma'am." She said quickly.

"Good now pay attention." Miss Warren said as she started to lecture again.

Some kids snickered. Miss Warren had never called Noelle out for not paying attention. She was a goody two shoes.

Noelle stole another glance out the window. The guy was gone.