Status: Active

Ride Off Into the Sunset

Chapter 32

Since they had red and purple dye leftover and since Julia had red highlights and Noelle had purple Jimmy decided to mix the remaining dyes for Cythina's hair.

After he was finished he stepped back with that grin gracing his lips.

"How does it look?" Cynthia asked.

"Makes your hair and you look bold Cyndi." Noelle said Julia nodding her head in agreement.

Cynthia took the mirror Jimmy held out her eyes widen staring at her reflection before touching her hair.

"This looks really wonderful Jimmy." Cynthia said running a hand through her now reddish violet highlighted brunette hair.

Before Jimmy could reply Cynthia turned and gave him a hug so tight it put his to shame. Hearing him gasp Cynthia let him go.

"How much do I owe you?" She asked.

"Oh you don't have to pay me I do it for free." Jimmy said.

"Well I want to give you some kind of payment there has to be something I could give you." Cynthia said.

"Well I've been having a craving for blueberry muffins since I had them that morning." Jimmy said with a smile.

Cynthia laughed. "Blueberry muffins will be your payment then I'll go get started on them."

"I swear you have a weakness for food Jim." Noelle said.

"He does alright you should've been there when Helen made her peach cobbler." Julia said. "I thought Jimmy was gonna eat the dish."

Noelle laughed. "Then he would finally have some weight on him."

Both girls laughed as Jimmy stuck his tongue out at them. They shrieked as Jimmy threw them both over his shoulders.

"Jimmy what...

Noelle squealed as jumped on the bed and started bouncing on it.

"Jimmy put us down!" Julia said while laughing.

"Take it back what y'all said about me needing to gain weight." Jimmy said still bouncing.

"Okay we're sorry." Noelle said sighing in relief when he stopped bouncing and layed them down.

The girls laughed as they bounced up due to Jimmy jumping down laying on the bed.

"Jimmy why must you make us dizzy and queasy?" Noelle asked.

"Cause I'm Jimmy!" He said making them laugh.

It became silent Jimmy wrapped an arm around them both pulling them close. They laid there staring at the ceiling.

"Muffins are ready." Cynthia said entering then smiled. "I was wondering why it became so quiet."

"Cause they made fun of my weight." Jimmy said pretending to cry making them laugh.

He walked over and bend down his head on Cynthia's shoulder as he continued to fake cry.

"They hurt my feelings real bad Cynthia." Jimmy said pretending to hiccup.

"Poor baby." She said rubbing his back. "Will a nice warm blueberry muffin make it all better?"

Jimmy looked up with a big grin. "With a dab of whipped cream on top?"

Cynthia laughed. "Sure why not?" She said then shrieked when Jimmy picked her up bridal style.

"To the eating quarters fair maidens!" Jimmy yelled before running out the room with Cynthia.

The girls got up shaking their heads and exited the room and walked downstairs.

"How can you eat that much?" Noelle asked as Jimmy took a fifth muffin.

"Cause flexibility is my power." Jimmy said.

"If you have a power then I must have one too." Julia said. "So what's mine?"

"How bout the power to make me weak at your beauty?" Jimmy said making Julia blush.

"I think that's more your power then mine." Julia said.

Jimmy lifted her chin her eyes meeting his then smiled. "Nope that's your power."

"Since y'all have powers what's mine?" Noelle asked.

"There's a lot you could have Ellie." Julia said.

"Power of seeing pass the bullshit people and giving people chances?" Jimmy asked. "That can be one."

"I think I'll take that power." She said.

"Okay since y'all are giving each others what about me?" Cynthia asked with amusement.

"Power of making my powers weaken by your superb cooking." Jimmy said revealing his tight stomach.

"Curse you villainous!" He yelled shaking his fist making them laugh.

"I should be getting home then." Julia said getting up.

"You what me to come with you to back you up?" Noelle asked.

"I think I'll be fine let's just hope I'm not punished too severely." Julia said hugging her. "See you tomorrow Ellie thanks for the muffins Cyndi."

"Bye Jules and Jimmy." Noelle said.

"Later LIL." He said hugging her.

"What's that?" Noelle asked confused.

"Long Island Lolita." Jimmy said laughing as she smacked him.

"You joker." She said cracking a smile.

After hugging Cynthia the couple walked to the door and left together.

"You know Noelle I was thinking maybe you could invite Brian to dinner here." Cynthia said. "I would like to get to know him better as well."

"I'll ask him when I see him again." Noelle said.

At that moment the doorbell rang Cynthia shared a confused look with Noelle. She went to the door and answered it.

"Someone's here to see you Ellie." Cynthia said.

"Who?" Noelle asked.

"Hey sweet cheeks." Brian said entering the room.