Status: Active

Ride Off Into the Sunset

Chapter 36

Noelle's eyes moved under her eyelids as she stirred awake the next morning. She rolled on her side and slowly opened her eyes coming face to face with a pair of blue eyes.

She screamed and fell out of bed while Jimmy laughed gleefully at her.

"Jimmy that's not funny!" Noelle said looking at him with an annoyed face.

"Yes it is!" He said between laughs. "You should've seen your face and heard yourself."

Noelle glared sitting on the bed as he imitated her scream and started laughing again.

"How did you get in here in the first place?" She asked.

"East you left your window halfway open." Jimmy said. "Really unwise thing to do a psycho or an insane person could get in here."

"You mean like you?" She asked with a smirk.

"I'm not insane I'm insanely awesome!" Jimmy said.

"Insanely crazy." Noelle said then squealed as Jimmy pounced on her making her fall onto her back.

"I'm insanely crazy and awesome and you love it." He said.

"I didn't say that now." Noelle said giggling as he tickled her sides. "Jimmy please get off so I can get ready for school."

"Not until you say I'm the best." He said.

"The best at what exactly?" Noelle asked.

"Everything." He said his blue eyes dancing.

"Nobody's the best at everything Jim." She said.

"I am I'm the best at drumming, the best at running,

"The best at giving me a scare?" Noelle asked.

Jimmy cackled. "Definitely the best at that so say it."

Noelle thought about it. "No."

"Then I'm gonna tickle you till ya can't breathe." He said with an evil grin.

Noelle shrieked as Jimny began tickling her sides and stomach.

"Jimmy stop!" She yelled.

"Say I'm the best and I will." He responded.

"Never!" Noelle said between laughs.

"Then your punishment shall only get worse." Jimmy said grabbing her foot.

Noelle squealed and tried to kick him with her free foot but he sat on it as he tickled the other. Jimmy stopped making Noelle open her eyes which widen at him.

"You better not...

She shrieked as Jimmy licked her foot then let it go laughing at her face.

"Jimmy that's gross!" Noelle said wiping her foot with a sheet.

"Grossly funny." He said still laughing.

At that moment the door opened and Cynthia ran in stopping at what she saw.

"What's going on up here it sounded like someone was having a laughing fit." She said.

"I was punishing Noelle cause she refused to say I was the best." Jimmy said.

"Punishing by tickling me." Noelle said.

Cynthia shook her head with an amused smile. "I don't know what we're gonna do with you Jimmy."

"How bout fatten me up then you can bake me in the oven like the witch from Hansel and Gretel?" Jimmy asked.

Cynthia laughed. "Okay we're having biscuits, sasuage and eggs for breakfast."

"Yay!" Jimmy yelled and hugged Cynthia making her laugh as he spun her around.

"I'll get ready for school." Noelle said handing for the bathroom but was stopped by Jimmy blocking it. "What?"

"You never said I was the best." He said with that grin.

"Fine you're the best." Noelle said.

Jimmy smiled and gave her a friendly peck. "You may pass to enter the facilities fair maiden."

Noelle shook her head with a smile and entered the bathroom shutting the door behind her. After showering and getting dressed she walked downstairs to find Cynthia and Jimmy eating breakfast.

"How's your hand?" Cynthia asked.

"It's better." Noelle said taking a seat at the table.

Cynthia's mouth had gaped open seeing Noelle's swollen hand and heard what she had done. Though her hand was okay Cynthia had insisted Noelle wear a glove just in case.

"Jimmy how's Julia?" Noelle asked.

"Don't know she told me she wanted to face her parents on her own about what happened." He said. "Hope they weren't too mad."

"I have a feeling they weren't they know that Eden has been messing with Julia for the longest time." Cynthia said. "She's a really unpleasant young women."

"Calling her unpleasant is a compliment compared to what she deserves." Noelle said getting up. "I'm ready."

Jimmy got up with her and walked to the door. "Y'all have a good day and don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine." Cynthia said.

"Hope so thanks for breakfast Cynthia." Jimmy said hugging her.

"You're welcome Noelle did you ask Brian about dinner?" She asked.

"I did he said he'll think about it." Noelle said. "See you this afternoon."

Cynthia waved to the two of them as they made their way to Jimmy's car. Arriving at Julia's both got out and walked up to the porch and to the door.

Noelle rang the doorbell and Helen answered. "Good morning Helen is Julia ready?"

Helen nodded and called for Julia. "Is she in trouble?" Noelle asked.

"I don't know I wasn't in the room when she talked to her parents." Helen said.

Noelle nodded as Julia appeared. "Hey guys." She said in a surprisingly happy tone.

"Hey Jules you ready?" Noelle asked.

Julia nodded and after saying goodbye to Helen the three made their way to the car and drove to school.

"What did your parents say?" Noelle asked as they got out.

"They were actually cool about it they couldn't believe I did it though." Julia said.

Jimmy scoffed. "Bitch had it coming to her."

Julia laughed and nodded in agreement. "Anyway my parents say I won't be grounded if I serve that day of detention I skipped."

"Are you going to go?" Noelle asked.

"Have no choice just sucks cause I'll be in there alone." Julia said.

"Who says you're gonna serve alone?" Jimmy asked.

They stopped walking. "What do you mean Jimmy?" Julia asked.

"Don't worry leave it up to me." He said with a mischevious smile.

Julia and Noelle shared a look wondering what Jimmy had up his sleeve this time.