Status: This is supposed to be the 5th book as a fanfiction of Twilight. The story is still going on. I hope you enjoy!

New Dawn

New Dawn

“Centre-ville.” I whispered to myself breathing in the cold night air. It was extremely busy in the center of Seattle. People were everywhere. A group of giggly girls where excitedly talking and discussing in front of the shoe shop. kids with wide open eyes and watery mouths were waiting for a cotton candy.
I grimaced, if there is anything in this world that I disgust in the slightest of ways than it’s definitely a cotton candy. I pulled just another face and continued walking. It was early spring, the days are getting longer and the nights are much less chilly. A sigh escaped and I dreamed away.
Thinking of my childhood. There are so many unanswered questions. The death. So many things happened in such a little time. My life has turned upside down.

I live with my only sister, Robyn, in a humble cottage and somehow both of us is on their own way to recovery. It's crazy, how all at once your life can change. Not just a few quick little changes, no. Enormous once. Mom was murdered and our dad was so devastated that he took his own. Leaving two growing up girls to their destiny but after all, we survived. Robyn is engaged to David, an investigator and the police detective. He's has been caring for both Robyn and me.

The hooting brought me back into the present. It became louder and louder. an unavoidable noise. I looked at the the cars. All the cars looked perfect fit in any area of this city.
Although that one Yellow Porsche….
”What a bruiser car.” I thought.
The Porsche slowed but kept passing the line of cars. That probably also explains all the honking. An angry man stuck his head out and a sea of words that the daylight couldn't reveal filled the city air and finished it with his middle finger.

The car came screeching to a halt. Not far from the sidewalk where I walked along with the crowd. Moment time seemed to have stopped because everyone looked with a reflex in the direction of the yellow car for a few minutes, staring. Two women stepped out, and if I hadn't seen that with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed what they’re are seeing.

They were beautiful, breathtaking even. One had an elfin appearance with, her ​​short hair and her graceful movements. They both seemed to dance. Her companion moved almost as gracefully with long brown hair. One part over her shoulder and one part on her back. Her hair that reached just above her waist, not like my miles long pitch black hair, both women had golden eyes of molten gold in their beautiful perfectly kept snow-white face.
I knew only too well what this meant, their kind is rare and you can never be double certain.
Then a smaller figure stepped out of the car. I gasped loudly, she is so much younger.

Utterly confused, I looked at the little girl. She was beautiful with her ​​big brown eyes and long
copper-colored hair, her porcelain skin, she looked like a cute dolly.
A human girl! What is a human girl doing with those bloody creeps. I immediately regretted my words.
Shocked, I kept watching the three while dozens of questions went through my head.
But I stopped at the main; What was an innocent child doing with them? They must have tricked her with some sweets and loose words. The women with the long hair held the little girls hand with such caress and the love of a mother, she must have done that several times with lots of other little children. I must follow them, so follow I did. Soon my instinct took over and I followed the trio as unobtrusive as possible.
_______________________________________________________

I pried my key in the lock and opened the door. Without taking any effort for making less noise.
"Stella?" Sounded the voice of a worrying sister in the next room. "Is that you?"
I heard her footsteps on the landing walking in my direction .
She rolled her eyes in annoyance when she caught sight of me. '' Where were you , I was worried sick!? '' I frowned and shook my head, I looked at my sister, '' When are you going to learn to get you to care about yourself, I'm fine.''

My words seemed to leave nothing reassuring to my sister. Her face is just as worried as before , as if I haven't even pulled my mouth open .
I gave up and walked towards the kitchen with Robyn in my wake. Robyn may be my little sister , she always occurs as the most protective. She has inherited it from mother. I trembled with rage at the thought of her death, clenching my fists .
I give Robyn all the right. After shooting up from the crime in Seattle she became more cautious . I know only too well where that scum came from.

I looked at her cooking work and waved that she could leave , '' I handle this off , go. ''
Robyn opened her mouth to say something but closed it again when I imposed her a withering glance that threw her silence. With bowed head she shuffled out of the kitchen .
Once Robyn has made ​​themselves scarce I started with a deep sigh of relief to a salad .

I set the table and called Robyn before eating . I myself had no appetite and headed straight for the stairs.
'' And you ? '' I heard her and I turned around .
'' I'm not hungry . '' And went on without waiting for an answer .
In my room, I opened my closet and pulled out my big chest. I opening it an threw three small satchels of ash. Threw the chest close and locked it. I hid it well under the wooden floors.

The numbers on the clock looked at me angrily . It was only half past six and I was wide awake, slowly changed the rating on my alarm clock. I felt harassed. I got up with a sigh, and tried to shake tonight's dream off me. In vain the unsolicited took place again like a movie in my head .
It all felt so real. I had woken up in the middle of the night only to run into my sisters bedroom to check if she was still there.

A year ago, Seattle was in turmoil with some serial killer. I then had scornfully laughed at the
news. '' C'mon!'' The only thing I didn't understand is how it stopped so abruptly?
I did not sleep a wink after the nightmare and just stared at the clock instead.
Eventually I got up and stepped under the shower. Getting flashbacks again from the nightmare. The newspaper in front of me. I saw the day drawing. May 14, 2008 . My sister's name was among the dead list. I washed all the images away away.

Moments later, I was standing in the kitchen, making breakfast while my hair was dripping, still. I smelled to coffee -just the way Robyn likes it- and toasts.
Less than 5 minutes later, I heard footsteps. I recognize her soft dribble steps on the floor, I knew my mother and father's footstep rhythms as well. I felt a mixture of disgust and sadness at the thought of ...
''Morning! '' said Robyn raised while stretching out.
I came back with a thud in my own home again.
''Good morning , you look rested, that's great.'' I tried to sound as nonchalantly as possible
'' I wish I could say the same about you, though. You look weary.''
"yeah." I simply said.
"you're still going to join me at work today, right?"
I looked at her with a, I-have-no-idea-what-you-are-talking-about, expression.
"Don't say you forgot about it, please! It'll be a busy day and you promised."
I frowned then wiped the frown of with my hands. I looked at Robyn not wanting to disappoint her.
"You know, I'll be there at 10." I finally said.
"10? Bu-.
"Listen, I have to go to the blood bank, I totally forgot but if you can hold on for just two hours I'll hurry up, alright?"
She sighed.
_______________________________________________________

As I walked out the door the sun met my skin. It was like a warm shower of million rays of sunlight. I closed my eyes for an instant moment. The wind was light a breezy as if spring was about to start. My favorite weather. Sun, warmth and light wind. This is harmony.
I stopped in front of my car and stared for a while. This was once my moms car. It was a majestic old timer. A round shaped pastel blue car. A Cadillac Fleet wood 1954 to be precise.
I heard the well known cheeky chuckle of my mom and smelled the nasty cigarettes of my dad.
"Old is new!" A very low manly voice said.
"Oh I see, This car is older than us both!" My mom said to my dad. She smirked. Her lopsided grin, my grin.
My dad looked at her as if she was joking around. which was what she did.
"You don’t understand, it’s only the outside that is old looking but it has the fastness of a Ferrari. Nobody is going to beat this beauty on the road, especially when you’re in it." He smiled at her.
I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder and my moms chuckle faded away as if she was very far away.
I looked aside. It was Daniel, Robyn’s fiance. I love this nicknaming. It feels royal like he is her prince. It has such a beautiful pronounce.
He is wearing his uniform so he’s probably having a task to do.

"were you dreaming again?" Concern filled his eyes.
Daniel is the only one who notices me when I wander. But maybe because he is an investigator. He should notice every detail. All the little things. Maybe that’s why my sister loves him the most. He remembers things most people forget. I just wish I remembered my past. There is a lot I remember but I still feel an empty gap. Like something is missing.

A sigh escaped.
"I was just thinking. I have a very busy day. Why are you here, don’t you have something to do?"
He searched my face for answers he couldn't get.
"I just came to tell you to be careful and Robyn too. Is she still home?"
"Yes, but she will leave soon. What are you investigating today." I tried to smile. It wasn't the hardest thing to do. In fact.
"We found a dead women body and it’s pretty weird how she died. It seems that she’s not the first victim to die this way."
I gasped, I was not going to ask him in which way she died. I think I know.
Last night I could find anything suspicious, I think the killer left the body on purpose.
"alright Dan I’ll have to go now, Don’t worry. I will take good care of myself."
"Take care!" he said before I closed the door,
I rolled with my eyes, started the car and drove away.
__________________________________________________