Love With Malfoy's Always Complicated

All about ME!! (not really, but kinda)

My story starts here in LA, in California, my true home. But then my dad got transferred to the Ministry of Magic in London, but we've just moved to surrey.

Let me tell you somethings about myself. Well, I have curlish-blonde hair. (think Blake Lively from Gossip Girl) And I'm about 5'6. My family's pure-blood and rich but we don't really care because we get along with everyone. Now, I may sound all quiet, nice and shy now, but when I warm up to you I'm like BAM. I am extremely sarcastic fish. Yep, fish are sarcastic. Bet cha' didn't know that!

Image

Ooops! I forgot a kinda sorta important part of my life. And if you didn't figure it out already with the pure-blood and the Ministry of Magic talk, I'm a witch. And a metamorphagous. And a Special. Specials are like one in a million people who do, wel, special stuff. But more about that later. I used to go to WIZ, a wizarding school for us in LA.

I am SO extremely memely forgetful. I am also an animagus unous. Its like animagus exept I change into the animal of my mood. Ugh, since all of this stuff is coming back to me being a Special, I guess I'll share. A special is someone with special powers. There. I explained it. Ha ha. That was extremely exiting. Alright, alright. With my powers, I can also connect with peoples minds, and do wandless magic. My eye color, nail color, and highlights in my hair change according to mood. I'm just your average walking mood ring I guess.

I'll start the story of my life now. And I PROMISE I'll be more perky than now. Forward, march!
♠ ♠ ♠
The Endeth. Next chapter. I don't own the idea of wizards and magic and crap, so don't sue me. I heard that there's a book called Specials. I don't care, I'm not using it like that, so don't sue me. Merry Christmas in July even though it's May. Onward to next chapter where the story begins.