Love With Malfoy's Always Complicated

Well Life's a Suck and Then You Die.

Since all five of us had potions next, we all walked together, and I was talking to Harry.

"So, is potions as flipping awesome as I think it is?" I asked him.

"No," he replied, "Snape favors all of the stuck up Slytherins, and always takes points off of Gryfindor."

"That is fairly believeable." I told him.

As we were waiting outside of the dungeons, I remembered something, so I flicked Harry on the back of the head to get his attention.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"I remembered something!"

"What?"

"P- I forgot."

"Ok."

"No wait! I remember again!"

"What?"

"Uhhh.... Ahh yes! Dear Snapey ain't be our teacher."

"Huh?"

I just shook my head, Brits don't get anything. "Proffesor Snape is down as my DADA teacher, not potions."

"Oh yeah! That's what Proffesor Slughorn is."

"You be right sir!"

Harry just looked at me and shook his head, then, Draco walked up to us.

"You're looking hot today Serfass."

"And you're looking not today, Mal-ass."

I heard Harry laugh.

"Can it Potter." Draco retorted "I like'em fiesty."

"And I like a world without Draco Malfoy, but we don't always get what we want, do we?" I asked him.

"I do." he smirked, which pushed me over the edge. So I swiped by foot into his feet and he fell over.

"Well life's a suck and then you die." and I stomped away, dragging Harry by the ear with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! Here's how it goes, new comment, new chapter, Mmmkay?