Love With Malfoy's Always Complicated

I Can't Like Them!

"Oww!" he complained.

"Sorry." I said, letting go, "But it stank over there."

Then a big fat guy came bounding up to us and let us in the room. He explained some stuff and fawned over Harry and Hermione, Harry won some crap and then we left. I had some more classes, then finally it was lunch time, then it happened.

I was sitting across from Harry and I started notice how green his eyes were, and how chisled his features were. He must have caught me staring and asked, "What?"

I covered my embarassesment up well. "Just imagining how you would look without skin."

He gave me a weird look and went back to eating.

Sigh, I can't like him! He's Potter! Then Draco walked past and my stomach did this little flip thing. Wait! What was that? AND Malfoy?!?! Not possible!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Friday, and after a long week, Mariah and I were hanging out by the lake.

"Its too boring, we gotta do something exciting!" Mariah exclaimed.

"You read my mind. Hmm.. How about......."

"TRUTH OR DARE-Y SPIN THE BOTTLE!" We exclaimed in unison, and raced up to the castle to get some more people.
♠ ♠ ♠
You comment, I chapter-tize! Yayyyy! I need YOUR help! Give me a name, and you may just be in my spin the bottle game! Messege or whatever. AND I need ideas. Help me out!!