A Thousand Years.

colors and promises

It had been three days since that night and Hannah felt sick mostly because she hadn't eaten in those three days. She had barely come out of her room, in fear of facing the man that changed her life, the man that seemed to fuck her over and make her spend an eternity wishing it didn't happen to her but someone else. Wishing something like this on someone else made her feel guilty, making her stomach churn and puke threaten to erupt from her mouth.

Why would he choose her to turn? Why would he choose to suck the blood from her body? She knew Jim, she remembered him. He was a long haired guy with an Australian accent, a beard and a clothing line called Blackcraft that he owned with his friend Bobby. They had a passion for the warehouse located in Los Angeles, California. She also remembered Bobby and his tiny teacup yorkie names Lydia.

She then thought to what he said. Were some vampires actually worse then others?What could be worse then a bloodsucker that kills you quickly? The worse ones probably kill you slowly, watching you die painfully. They would keep you alive longer, to torture you, to abuse you or keep you locked up in a cage and brought you out when guests need to be entertained. They were most likely awful, like the men who would beat their wife and kids.

Hannah knew about vampirism, she probably knew all the information she had access to. She begeb her seemingly innocent vampire addiction in her sophomore year, when she saw Dracula for the first time. She had seen all the movies and read all the books containing information about the complex creature. She found everything interesting and each story variate from another. Every writer told a different tale of the bloodsuckers.

She knew vampires couldn't go in the sun, then vampire diaries proved her wrong and each vampire had a ring that kept then safe during day light. She wondered if Trevor has one and if she was going to receive one. She wondered what the ring would look like and how it would fit her tiny fingers. She also wondered if he hunted animals humans. The second day into ignoring him she found him at the table eating a plate of dinner food. He then proceeded telling her that he drank animal blood and ate human food to keep him healthier.

He was pale and tattooed and he had a seemingly muscular build to him. His hands were large, probably the size of her head. His legs seemed long and he was likely about six feet tall, like Hannah's younger brother. He had a clear face, no visible signs of stuble or a beard. He had a sympathetic look in his eyes when he looked at the brunette girl and his smile made her weak in the knees.

He had only smiled twice since she was brought into the house and his eye glistened both times. He seemed to look at her with a sort of lust, a wanting feeling, a feeling of need. Maybe he wanted to feel wanted or needed, maybe even loved, no matter how emotionless he seemed.

It seems she had debated with herself for hours before she walked into the connected bathroom, doing her business and then started the shower, taking out a black towel from the rack. She then stepped under the scolding hot water, her body instantly relaxing against the shower wall. She inhaled, falling to the tiled floor of the shower, claiming she was fine when Trevor called to her from downstairs. She then put on a pair of pajamas and climbed into the warm bed, drifting into a deep nights sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106680731

this is another flashback, gives you more of a sense, it's three days after she was bitten and started the change.

comment and subscribe

xoxo, Spencer.