Broken Dreams

Prologue

Image

Not a single person knew of the way she felt toward the blonde boy who sat upon the swing, staring with lonely eyes at all of the children surrounded by their families. Angel wanted to reach out toward him, to wrap her arms around his torso and tell him that everything would be okay. That was not the way she rolled.

Sakura bounded over to her, a large grin on her pixie-like face. “I can’t believe it, Angel! We graduated from the academy! Graduated! I mean I knew we would, but I’m still so excited!” She noticed Angel not speaking, turning her attention to where she was looking with a scoff. “Naruto is such an idiot.”

“Because you know him so well, Sakura,” Angel spoke, her voice calm, collected. This was unlike the emotions rolling around inside of her. She wanted to choke Sakura, and everyone else around for declaring him a monster, an idiot. They knew nothing.

“And you do?”

“No. But at least I’m not judging him without getting to know him.” As if he heard what she had said, he glanced over to meet her eyes. She gave him an encouraging smile, as if to say that he wasn’t alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers! It has been so long since I posted anything on here, that it just feels weird. But I'd like to say that I am going to try my hardest to keep this story going, especially for those who comment!

Now, I know that this chapter is short, but it's the prologue. I am done with the first chapter and will be posting it shortly! Until then, please be patient.