Do You Still Love Me

Up to now

So yea, it is June 7th today. I just got back in Germany with Bill yesterday. He came with me to America to see me graduate. And yea, Maya was there, she has a new boyfriend. So her and I hung out for a while. Then me and Sam. And finally me and Bill did some fun things while we were still in America. So let me recap what happened after Maya left and before graduation.

So, first off, Gustav no longer loves me, which is sad news to me. I liked having an admirer. And Bill, he wanted me to learn all the songs. So first we started with the names of them. And now, yay! I can now name the song immediately when it was played. But I had to wait to see if it was in German or English. Oh, and I can name the songs in German. Yay me! After I learned the names, he taught me how to sing them. I think I memorized over 10 by now. Most of them in English. My favorite has to be Reden. And when ever I sing it Bill breaks down into a giggly fit and turns all red in the face from laughing.

Oh, and Tom has been teaching me to play Reden on the guitar. I didn't tell the band this, but I know how to play the guitar. I know, I'm not the best player, but I know most of the note names. But Tom acts weird around me now. He even winks at me when I walk by him. Plus him and Bill fight a lot.

Me Georg and Gustav have fun too. When Tom and Bill have to do something together, us three would do something fun to, like rock climbing. That was fun. Georg was way over confident.

Oh, and me and Maya don't talk much anymore. So sad...

So yea, that is what happened up to today.