Do You Still Love Me

Lies

I was about to turn and run to my room, but Tom grabbed my arm and held me. He pressed his lips to mine. I tried to pull away from him....but, he had some kind of charm that I stopped fighting back.

I hear a car drive in the drive way, then the car door slams. Bill home. Tom releases me and his eyes widen. So do mine. He hands me the towel and I wrap it around myself.

"Don't tell him no matter what." Tom says holding onto my chin. I nod, my eyes water up. I just betrayed Bill Kaulitz. So many girls would die to kiss Bill or Tom, and I've kissed them both. Tom gives me a quick kiss and faint smile before sprinting back to his own room.

I get into my room almost bawling my eyes out. I pull on my skinny jeans and a black shirt with a whole bunch of bright colors on it. I wrap the almost soaking wet towel around my head, still crying.

Someone knocks on my door.

"Yea?" I try to say normal. It's hard to sound normal after you kissed your boyfriends hot twin brother. The door opens and Bill is smiling looking as cute as ever.

"What's wrong?" He asks. Oh great, now I have to lie to my boyfriend.

"Oh," I wipe away my tears. "It's just my dad, he isn't getting much better."

"Ok, are you ok though?" Bill smiles again.

"Yea, I'm fine." I lie. He gives me a quick kiss and shuts the door behind him. God, I can't go through with this. But Tom was....wow! But I still love Bill, not Tom. But still.........

I shake my head and open the window. Cold wind rushes in and my hair whips around. I see the huge drive way.

I fall asleep next to the window, leaning against the wall. My dreams are black, with twirling bright colored ribbons, that always spelled out the words; Bill or Tom? Can't have both. in cursive....