Do You Still Love Me

Movie

I was startled awake when the wind blew through the window. I looked at the clock on the wall. 6 pm. I've been sleeping over 6 hours. I was laying on the floor. I sat up and re-adjusted my shirt, that was all crinkled.

I walked out my room closing the door behind me. I ran my fingers through my hair, running down the stairs. Tom was sitting in the kitchen eating pizza and freaking out to his iPod.

"Hey." I say taking a sit next to him. He pulls out his ear buds.

"Hallo." He smiles, as if he were my boyfriend. I give him a fake smile back.

"Where's Bill?" I ask looking side to side.

"I dunno. I think he said he was going to Andreas' for the night."

"Oh...ok." I say disappointed.

"What? You don't want to stay here with ME!?" Tom asks raising an eye brow. He also moves his lip ring with his tongue. SEXY!

"No, no it's just....weird." I say looking at my folded hands.

"Oh, after the kiss? What ever, Bill won't find out, as long as we both don't tell him. Or anyone else." Tom smiles, his eyes sparkling. "And it doesn't need to stop after one kiss."

I smile and stick my tongue out at him. He laughs and offers me a piece of pizza. I eat it slowly, as Tom eats 3 more pieces. We talk for the whole time, and I think we laugh more then eat.

***

After we finish eating, we put in a movie. Of course it's in German. Even though I take German in school, I can't understand all of it. But I also know that Tom isn't really planning to watch the movie with me. He has other plans.

He turns off the lights and the tv screen glares.

"Tom...." I complain. "I'm cold." He smiles and leaves the living room for a minute. He comes back holding a fleece blanket. He throws it onto me smiling, his lip ring shining from the glare of the tv screen.

He jumps on the couch next to me. I lean against him and rest my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around my body. His warmth enters my body and I smile.

We get through an hour of the movie and Tom shifts a little. He moves further down, to my head level. His hand moves further down my back, until it rests on my butt. I pretend not to notice. We sit like that for another few minutes. I can feel Tom's head looking down at me. I slowly look up, and Tom smiles. He leans in for another kiss. I lean to him. Our lips lock in place like a puzzle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, I'm sorry for Emma cheating