Do You Still Love Me

Morning news

"Bill! Bill, who is this girl?" They ask in German. Everything they ask is in German.

"Where did you meet her?" Asked a pudgy man that smelled like old cheese even through the rain.

"How long have you too been dating?" Asked a slender woman with a wet bob hair cut.

"I never said we were dating!" Bill said.

"So who is she." Asked the pudgy cheese man.

"No comment." Bill said trying to get me to the house, which was hard because of the crowd of photographers. I tripped on one of the peoples' shoe and face planted in the mud. Bill grabbed me by the arms and tried to help me up. I wiped the mud from my face.

"Bill-" I say almost crying. These pictures are going on the Internet and tv. Rumors will spread. Girls around the world will hate me from taking Bill Kaulitz from them. And there will be pictures of me falling in the mud. Fuck.

"It's ok." He said keeping a straight face. He put his arm around my shoulder. I saw movement from above. I look up and see Tom's eyes watching us, filled with shock.

"Are you dating Mr.Kaulitz, miss?" Another woman asked. Her wet hair stuck to the side of her face. I ignore her, but I feel my eyes water. I'm going to be internationally embarrassed.

Me and Bill finally get to the door and slam it shut. All the photographers try to shout their questions.

"Oh mein gott!" Tom shouts. At this point I'm crying my eyes out. Bill rocks me in a gentle hug.

"How did they..." Bill said shocked. There was a huge puddle of muddy water at our feet. I nuzzled my face into Bill's neck.

"I dunno." Tom said just as confused as us.

"Come on Em, lets go change our clothes." Bill said leading me up the stairs. We changed in to regular clothes since it was already past midnight. We went back down stairs and the paparazzi seem to have left. Tom is watching a German game show on tv.

Me and Bill make some popcorn and sit at the table not talking. I keep sniffling, at least I'm not crying. Then all three of us fall asleep on the couch. We are woken up by the sound of the 7 am news.

***

"Good morning Germany, I'm Lynn Pesterfeild. Do we have some music news for you." Says the news lady in German. Tom yawns and Bill stretches his legs. We all sit up, shut up and listen to the news.

"This weekend Germany's favorite teen pop bands' lead singer was caught with another girl. That's right, Bill Kaulitz lead singer of Tokio Hotel was seen with another, pretty, young, shy teenage girl. It isn't official if they are a couple or not."

Pictures of me and Bill came up with the song Reden in the back. First was a picture of me laughing faced sideways. Then a picture of us in the mud. Then pictures of my face plant, then of Bill helping me up. Then of me wiping my face off.

"Bill made no comment about her, and she appeared not to know what they were saying. Bill! Is this girl German?!?" She calls out her eyes getting big. "Earlier pictures show of them holding hands." Another picture comes up of a girl with her face blurred up at the airport. The picture zooms in and you can see me and Bill holding hands walking through the airport. "I'm sorry Hun, but a lot of girl are going to hate you, oops, I forgot she wasn't German and can't understand me." She giggled.

"This girl, let's call her Mary, Mary seems very shy. She turned very red after her face fall into the mud, but I guess any one would turn the color of a raspberry when they trip on international news. But at least Bill has taste, this Mary is extremely beautiful. Let's hope she won't get in the way of Tokio Hotel's music! And what about Tom. He has a reputation...is this girl forever Bill's? Or will Tom soon win her heart over only to break it as well? Bill, if you are watching this right now, we want an interview! Get an interview Hun! We want to know more about this cutey."

Tom turns off the tv. My eyes are huge, and I almost peed my pants from shock. Bill's eyes are the size of quarters and his jaw is dropped. Tom has his arms crossed. I just really need to go to the bathroom.