Do You Still Love Me

More fights

Tom went upstairs for a few hours with a beer. Me and Bill had a little food fight.

"Hey, hold on, stop." I say picking a french fry out of my hair. "Lets attack Tom with food." Bill smiles evilly.

"Ok, we'll hide behind the curtains. Get ready." Bill says jumping out of his chair and hides some food behind the curtains. I get a ketchup squeeze bottle from the fridge. I put it on the floor behind the curtain. We giggle as we try to press against the wall as much as we can.

"TOM!" Bill shouts after making sure we are both hidden. We hear his foot steps as they clamber down the stairs.

"What? Bill, where are you? Emma? Hallo?" Tom says. We wait a little more until we hear his foot steps enter the kitchen. I nod to Bill and mouth '1-2-3' and we pop out from behind the curtains. Tom is hit with a basket of french fries. I squirt the ketchup all over him. His face is still stunned. He doesn't move for a few seconds as various foods are thrown at him. I throw a tomato and it splats on his leg. I giggle.

Tom reacts and throws back any thing that didn't splatter or burst. He goes into the fridge and throws cans on pop and beer at our feet. Some of the cans burst open and soak our shoes.

"Eeep!" I squeal. Tom laughs and Bill giggle/squeals. Tom's face is striped with ketchup. There is a french fry stuck to his jersey and carmel all over his hat.

"Ok, were even." Tom says trying to run away from the fight. I smile at Bill and he smiles back. He gives me a high five.

We all take a shower. There are only two showers that stay warm for a long time so me and Bill occupy those. I make sure to take a long shower, laughing at the thought of Bill in his shower...naked....probably singing.

I go to bed early, for one reason and one reason only. To freak Bill out. Him and Tom are down stairs watching tv. I sneak into Bill's room and slip under the thin blanket. I fall asleep but I'm later woken up by Bill's screaming. Tom comes running in the room.

"What? What happened?" He asks.

"Dude, I just scared the shit outta Bill." I smirk. Bill still has his hand over his heart.

"Niiice!" Tom says giving me the knuckle thing.

"Oh mein gott!" Bill says collapsing on the bed. Tom laughs his way out of the room. "Wow."

"Ok Bill! No more shenanigans. Bad Bill, stop being so childish. We have a big day tomorrow. Sleep!" I order. His mouth drops ready to say something because it was I who was the child today. I turn and pull the blanket over my head. I hear Bill try to muffle his giggles.

***

"Ok Emma! We leave in an hour." Bil says.

"Kay, hurry up with your hair because I need to do my make-up." I say sitting on my bed waiting for the bath room. Bill says he likes doing his hair in my bed room more then his, because Tom uses his a lot and leaves his nail clipping everywhere.

"Will do." He says. I have already picked out what to wear. Flared washed out jeans and a tight black tee shirt. Bill of course is taking for ever! When he does come out (with 26 minutes until we leave for the interview) he is looking as hot as ever.

"Looking good baby." I smile and kiss him. I scramble to the bath room (which smells like a hair spray/gel factory.) I put on my eye liner, mascara and eyeshadow. I already straightened my hair so it's perfect.

"Ok, lets go!" Bill says when I walk out of the bathroom.

"I would of been done sooner but there was a drama queen doing her hair in here right before me." I giggle. Bill rolls his eyes and leads me down stairs.

"TOM! YOU READY?" Bill shouted. We didn't know where he was. He wanted to come along, just because of his mistake.

"Ya!" I hear, but I don't know where it came from.

"Where is he?" I asked Bill.

"Studio." He says putting on his shoes. I realize I have never been in the studio.

"You still have to show me the studio." I say getting closer to him. He pulls me into a long kiss.

"Time to go kiddies!" Tom claps. We pull apart and get into the car. Another SUV! The driver greets us in German. Bill holds my hand the whole car ride and Tom complains that no one is holding his hand. So after 30 minutes of him complaining we crawl over the seat and attack Tom with hugs and kisses on the cheek. He almost sounds like he is drowning.

I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him.

"Ok ok! That enough." Tom chokes out. Me and Bill go back to our seat giggling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope it's long enough for all you complainers!