Do You Still Love Me

A little test

Tom's POV

"I hate that woman!" Emma shouts as she slams the front door. Her and Bill just went through 15 minutes with Lilly, and Emma was crying the whole car ride home.

"She has always been a bitch, but not like that!" Bill goes and sits on the couch. I go and sit next to my little brother. Emma paces in front of us.

"Don't wear out a hole in the carpet, dear." I joke. She rolls her eyes and grunts. More like 'URGH' if it's spelled like that. She walks over to the refrigerator.

"I want a pickle. Nope, never mind, I want ice cream. NOPE! Yogurt." Emma says raiding the fridge.

"What, are you pregnant?" I ask laughing. Her eyes look like they're on fire. She raises her hand and slaps me.

"Don't ever make a comment about my weight or fatness!" She bitches. My mouth drops. She stomps up the stairs and slams a door. "What the hell!" Bill shrugs.

"I dunno." He says. "PMS?" He giggles.

"But you're never like this." I say.

"Yea, you're right...wait....HEY!" Bill shouts hitting my shoulder. I laugh and he pouts. "But I think you should apologize to Emma."

"Yea, alright." I mutter and run up the stairs. I knock on Emma's door. She doesn't respond. I knock again. No response. I slowly open the door.

I see her sitting on her bed with her head in her hands, crying. I go and sit next to her wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"Emma, I didn't mean it, you are definitely not fat. You're skinnier then Bill! And I didn't mean that, I meant because of your random anger and cravings." I say. She cries harder. I notice Bill standing in the door way, pain in his eyes.

"No, you don't understand." She sobs.

"We would if you would if you told us." Bill said sitting on the other side of Emma. She held up a little, thermometer looking thing with a little red plus sign. Bill's face loses all its color and he looks like a ghost.

"You are pregnant!?" I shout. She nods and hugs Bill. "But you're not fat."

"That's because she is only a little while through." Bill hits me."
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSION!