Do You Still Love Me

Completly in Love

Tom's POV

"Ok, I should go home, see ya guy's." I say.

"Bye Tom." Georg and Gustav say in unison. I get in my car and drive for a while. The drive is really hot. I pull off my sweatshirt and throw it on the other seat. I see Emma's car parked on the side of the road. I pull in right behind her car. I climb out and shut the door. She was sitting on the hood of her car. I run up to her and pull her into a standing hug.

Tom, I can't go home." She says with out looking at me.

"What happened?" I ask. I push her back but don't let go of her, only to see her face. It's all red from crying and her make up is extremely smeared. I wipe away a tear from her left eye.

"Bill. He was with Lilly." She sobs.

"Like how with her?" I ask. There are a couple different terms when saying 'with her.'

"I opened the door and she was leaning on him, kissing him. And it didn't even look like he was fighting her back." She cries out.

"Aww..." I say pulling her back into a hug. I can't believe Bill would do this. It isn't like him. Emma's hands wrap over my shoulders and her head leans against my neck. I rest my head on her shoulder. "Where are you going to stay?"

"I dunno." She says, her cries lighten up to sniffles. I lead her to the hood of her car and we sit there. "But not at the house, and I don't want to be alone."

"Ok, I'll stay with you." I say smiling. "Hotel?"

"Not REDEN!" She says loudly but still giggling. I laugh.

"I know, but it's a hotel or we can sleep curled up in the cars. "

"Fine, I think I saw a hotel just a little while back. But I'm not sure 'cause I was all blurry eyed." She smiles.

"Yea, it's a hotel." I say.

"Yep, you would know where all the hotels are in all of Germany." Emma giggles. I smile. The sun set shines it's orange glow on the side of Emma's face, outlining her body. All of her body... "Ok, but since it's so close we're walking up there."

"Ok." I guess walking would be nicer, so I could be with Emma more.

We park our cars in the nearest parking lot and start the mile walk to the hotel. I reach over and grab Emma's hand. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back, not saying a word. We both stop walking at the same time. She turns to face me and I take her other hand. I lean forward a bit. Our lips are a few inches apart, when clicky flashy cameras ruin another chance with Emma. Paparazzi.

"FUCKTARDS!" Emma screams. I laugh and start to run and Emma follows. She is faster because her clothes are the right size. I have to hold up my pants.

"Wanna fuck up the already fucked up press?" She whispers in my ear. I nod eagerly. She practically attacks me and pulls me into a deep kiss. I cup her face with my hands. She smiles into the kiss. Our noses are touching and she laughs. The photographers are all stunned and for a little while the cameras stop clicking. Then we run again.

We run, laughing and holding each others hand. The photographers are slower lugging around their camera's. We make it to the hotel and get inside. We go to the front desk trying to catch our breath.

"Hallo. I'm Tom Kaulitz, can I please check out a room. Two beds please."

"For how long?" Asks the front desk man. He is a short, plump man with a name tag that says 'Hans.'

"I'm not sure."

"How many key cards?" He asks.

"Two." I say.

"Ok." Says the desk guy. Emma hits my arm and I turn around. Some one tipped the photographers that we would be here. Must of been the slower people that were chasing us.

"Won't this be head lines for tomorrow news?" I wink to her. She laughs and hits my arm. Owie.

"I'm sorry sir. We just booked our last two bed room. We only have rooms with one bed." Says the 'Hans.'

"Yea, ok, whatever, we'll take it." He nods and gives me the key cards.

"Level 5, you're room number is 527." We go up the elevator and press every button before 5.

"Tom! Why did you press every button?" Emma asks. I shrugs. We get to our door and I open it up.

"THIS IS TINY!" I shout. The room has only one bed and a tv. There is a side table in the corner with two chairs. The bath room looks like the area of a beach towel.

"Shush! We can't REDEN!" Emma giggles. I smile.

We go and sit on the bed, locking the door.

"Tom?" She asks.

"Yea?" I reply.

"I'm still completely in love with Bill." She confesses. A sharp, twist or pain enters my heart. I wasn't expecting that. I almost feel like someone knocked every last breath of air out of me.

"Why, didn't he hurt you?" I ask trying to change her mind.

"Yea, but what about us. If he found out he would of been hurt too." She says. I nod.

"Yea, I guess. But he didn't catch us, but he was caught. I think it's horrible that he didn't care that he even knew you would be coming home." I say.

"Yea, but still. I can't get him out of my head." She complains almost crying again. I sigh.

"Well maybe he's suppose to be there."