Do You Still Love Me

Sneaky photos

Emma's POV

Me and Tom just laid on the bed for a while talking. He checked his phone and turned on the tv. It was a regular news.

"Boring." He snorted. He was about to flip the channel when we heard the head line that the woman said.

Welcome back. I'm Lisa Renolds. As we said before the commercial break teen pop star Bill Kaulitz broke a heart today. That right. A anonymous photographer tells his story. The screen goes on some one who's face is blurred out.

I was in front of her car when I turn around at the stop light. I said to my friend who was driving that Emma, Bill Kaulitz's girl friend was following us. So I took out my camera and started to take pictures. One she looked very nice, running her fingers through her hair. The pictures appeared on the screen as he described them. Looking very nice, as always. Then she lean forward, if ya know what I mean. The picture came as me leaning forward, when I was picking up my sun glasses that I dropped. And of course you can see right down my shirt. Tom smiles and looks at me. When he sees my face his turns serious again. That's when I realized she was going to Bill's house. So I told my friend to speed up. So we raced to Kaulitz house and parked behind the house. We took pictures through the window. The window was high so we had to reach up to take the picture. When we looked through the pictures before Emma came, we were shocked. It was Bill. But he wasn't alone. There was another girl in there. Lilly, from another teen gossip news station. The first picture they were talking. The picture appeared on the screen. They didn't look like they were talking. It looked like Bill was trying to get away from her. The next picture we saw, amazed us. Bill was kissing Lilly. It looked like he enjoyed in too. Then we heard Emma drive in. So we took pictures of her, she walked nervously to the door, probably because of the car. We caught video of the rest.

They played a video.

It showed the image of my walk to the door, almost wobbly, then it went back to the window view. Bill was kissing Lilly with his hands on the front of her waist. Bill pushed her back. It looked different from a side angle. When you're actually there, it looked like he wanted to kiss her. The mini tv Lilly walked to mini tv me.

'Emma, please, it's not what you think it is.' Said the subtitles.

"I only heard 'Emma, please, it's not what-." I tell Tom. Our eyes are glues to the tv screen.

Lilly whispers in my ear and struts back to Bill. I scream at Bill and leave. It shows my car pulling out of the drive way. Then of Bill screaming at Lilly. He pushes her down.

I gasp and Tom's mouth opens.

Bill pushes Lilly out of the house and slams the door.

Looks like Bill hurt to hearts today and not only hearts, but it looks like he shook Lilly up pretty hard. I'm Lisa Renolds and that is tonight's news. Thank You. And Tom shuts off the tv.

"Can we go home?" I ask.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short, I know. I'm tired.