Do You Still Love Me

The Truth

"I think you should see this." Tom says with out knocking on the door, coming into Bill's room and turning on the tv. Bill wiggles out from under me.

"Good evening, I'm Melinda Hopkins with the 7 o clock news. Pop star Bill Kaulitz was caught with another girl, Lilly as many know her as. Here in this video, you see Lilly forcing herself on Bill Kaulitz, then kissing right when Bill's ex girl friend caught them. She was very emotional here and left the house on a rage."

She was later seen crying on the side of the road, when Tom Kaulitz came and met up with her. They hugged for a while talking, when later decided to go to the nearest hotel. So they walked hand in hand for a while when they stop for a little romantic moment. Here you can see them leaning to each other when the photographers interrupted with questions. Then our dear Emma, who moments before had her heart broken, deeply kissed Tom, her boy friends brother. "

They checked into the hotel and while Emma got her sleep, Tom restlessly wondered the hall way, instead of getting lucky. Very unlike Tom, but maybe he has some feeling for this really beautiful young American girl. When photographers got their hands on a key card after Tom decided to put his legs to rest, they didn't wait to use it. Here in this flash off photo, you can see a figure on the floor, curled up. And another, slimmer figure on the bed. So Bill, if you're watching, at least you know nothing happened more except that kiss earlier."

This teen pop star story is one of the biggest celebrity gossip story of the year in Europe. Even on Fuse, an American television channel. And most news channels and national American teen channels such as MTV and MTV2, because she is American. Well Bill, good luck. Same to you Emma.
Tom switched off the tv.

My mouth is dropped, and Bill has a blank gaze in his eyes, as if he is still watching tv. Tom is standing in the corner, cross armed.

"Well, that was pretty much all right." Tom nods.

"Emma, may I talk to Tom alone?" Bill asks, giving me puppy dog. I nod and scramble out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

"YOU LOVE HER DON'T YOU!" I heard Bill shout.

"Nein Bill!" Tom tried to convince him. "NO! I DON'T!"

"Uh huh!" Bill said and brought his voice down to a whisper. I pressed my ear against the door.

"WAS! You can't kick me out of the band! NEIN BILL!" Tom shouted.

"Shush! I can do what ever I want, it's my band." Bill said softer.

"No it isn't. Remember what we promised when we started Devilish! It isn't a single person's band, it's our band. You, me, Georg and Gustav. Remember what you and I promised. Just us!" Tom said like a true born leader. Bill didn't say anything. "We said, 'We will always be brothers. We will always be there. We won't ever let anything come in between us. Even a girl. Even if we both have feelings for her."

Tom just said both. "Even if we both have feelings for her." He repeats. "You have too-"

"NEIN!" Bill shouted. "I won't break up with Emma."

"You have to! You promised!" Tom said.

"Tom, that was a long time ago." Bill tried to convince Tom. There was a short pause. "Tom, please...no. NEIN!"

"Bill, it is still a promise. Who will it be, you're twin brother, the one that has been next to you for almost 19 years, or some new chick that we met at a concert? Bill, we meet lots of girls at concerts."

"Oh, then if I do leave her you actually think I'll believe you'll leave her alone?" Bill said raising his voice.

"What?! Bill, don't you trust me?"

"No. After you slept with my girl friend when I went to Andreas's house?" Bill said. He was talking about the night on the couch, a little while.

"WHAT!?" Tom was probably just as shocked as me.
♠ ♠ ♠
All these promises I made up, ok?