Do You Still Love Me

One Long Drive

"I trust her, but not you, Tom." Bill said. I couldn't hear anymore. I backed away from his door and into my room. I put a pair of jeans and a few tee shirts in a back pack, along with some eye liner and a few pictures. I slung the back pack over my shoulder and scribbled a note on a wrinkled piece of paper.

I can't take it anymore. Don't bother calling. I put tape on the back and stuck it up to the wall directly across from Bill's bedroom door. I hesitated for a little while at the top of the stairs, but then silently walked down. I opened the front door, taking one step outside, but keeping my hand on the door handle. I took a depth breath, and went to my car.

I tried to back out of the drive way as silently as possible, and down the road on my 13 hour drive. It was about 10 after 7 pm. The sun was still up pretty high. I guess I didn't know where exactly to go at first, but then my decision was the only place I could go.

I made as little stops as I could. Just to fill up my car and for a few snacks. I stopped in a parking lot and slept for about 2 hours. I met with a small mob of paparazzi about 5 hours from my designation.

I just quickly drove around them with only a few pictures taken. And a head ache from all the screaming questions, mostly 'WHY ARE YOU SO FAR FROM HOME?!?' I ignored every shout/question.

I stopped by the 24 hour store to get a quick bite to eat at 9 am, about an hour from my final stop. I got a huge thing of fruit snacks.

"Are....you Emma Gracie?" The clerk asked, with a harsh, strong German accent. He had brown hair that completely covered his eyes. His pale face seemed to stick out under his hair.

"Yea, hallo." I smiled to him.

"Nice to meet you. Why are you so far from ze Kaulitz' house?" He asked curiously.

"Oh, erm me and Bill are going through a tough spot right now. I don't know if we'll stay together much longer." I softly admitted.

"Oh, I'm sorry I asked." He apologized.

"Nein, nein. It's ok, it isn't...yea, ok." I looked down at my feet.

"Have a nice day, miss." He called out as before I left the store. I smiled to myself, it was people like that, that will brighten your day. I ate a few packets of the fruit snacks, and fell asleep in my car the next time I woke up, there was a huge crowd of paparazzi tapping and pounding against the doors and windows, all screaming their questions. 12:35 said the clock above the radio.

I slowly try to get out of the mob, and they try to follow me. When no one is in front of the car, I speed up a bit above the speed limit.

I finally get to the house. I lost the photographers and they shouldn't know I'm here. I put the back pack on my back again, and slowly get out of the car, dragging my feet up to the the door. I give it three loud knocks and wait for some one to answer. Finally, a familiar face does answer.

"Emma?" Georg asked, surprised.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I have no idea if Georg lives with Bill and Tom, or on his own of what! But if you know something I don't, keep your mouth shut! This is my damn story and I want it this way!

Danke