Do You Still Love Me

Voice Mail

"Emma, do you want dinner?" Georg asked knocking on the door.

"Um, sure, I'll be out in a moment." I called out putting the book mark in the book I brought.

"Ok." Georg said, and I heard his foot steps echo down the hall. I opened the drawer and put my book in. I slowly lifted up one of the pictures. It was me and Bill, I was on Bill's back. And he was laughing trying to hold me up. It was back in America, when I was over there to graduate. I tear leaked out of my eye.

I dropped the picture and it softly fell into the drawer. Then I went to look for Georg and Gustav. They were sitting in front of the tv each eating their own pizza.

"Um, you know what. I think I'll just go for a walk. I don't feel to hungry." I said, walking slowly to the door.

"Ok, bye." Gustav said.

"Bye." Georg repeated. The air was a little cold, and the wind made it seem like the end of winter. The sun was almost down, and the sun set was a orangish, pinking glow. My phone vibrated, which meant a text.

Emma! Check your voice mail! Said the text from Tom. So I went to the voice mail part.

17 new voice messages. It said. I sighed. So I pressed plat all.

Hi Emma, it's Bill, I guess you heard some of our conversation. Tom didn't mean it, I'm not breaking up with you. Unless you want to break up. Please call me.

Hey Emma, it's me again, Bill. I know I called like 7 minutes ago, but I'm really worried.Call me.

Hey Emma, Bill again. Please call me. But I guess your phone is turned off, because when I call, it goes straight to voice mail. Bye.

Hey Emma, you've been gone for about, 4 hours now. It's 11 pm. I can't sleep, I'm worrying to much. When you get this message call please.

Hey, it's Bill again. I am still awake, it's about 5 in the morning. Please call.

Emma, I'm still waiting. I cried for about an hour, and it's about 7 now.

Hey, it's Bill again. I see that your phone is still off. Um, I dunno what to say, except that I miss you and I'm worried like crazy. Bye.

Call me soon please.

Emma, please call.

Ok, so I know I've left a lot of voice messages, and it will take forever to listen to, but still, call me.

My phone is always on, don't worry about waking me up, I'm to worried to sleep anyway.

Message number 12. It's still me calling. Can you at least tell me where you are. It's about noon now. Call me back soon.

Hey Emma, me again, no surprise. Please call back.

I'm worried like crazy. Please, please call back.

Emma? Hey, it's Tom, I guess anything that happened between us is over... But seriously, can you please, please, PLEASE call Bill. He is going crazy. He paces all around the house. And last night he kept crying. It wasn't the easiest to sleep. Um, he won't stop talking about you. So, call back before he tries to go out and look for you. Danke, Auf Wiedersehen.

Emma, please....*sob* call me. Please come home *sniffle* I miss you so much. *cry*.

Hey, Tom again. Please, please call Bill. Or come home, something. I think he might call the cops and report a missing person. So, call soon, bye.


Is he serious? Was Bill really that concerned. Even Tom sounded really worried. I dialed Bill's number. It didn't ring for a whole ring.

"Emma?!"

"Hi Bill."

"Emma, are you ok? Where are you?"

"I'm fine, I'm and Georg and Gustav's house."

"Ok, I'll drive down there as soon as I can." Bill said. He sounded like he was running.

"Bill, why?"

"So I can see you!" He insisted.

"Shouldn't I just drive up there?" I asked.

"Well...when do you plan on leaving?" He asked.

"Well, it was a long drive, so I'll leave tomorrow morning probably. Early."

"Like, how early?" He asked.

"I dunno, 7-ish."

"Ok, because I can't wait to see you. I'm so sorry what Tom said, it was a promise we made a long time ago, and I agreed to it and it was..."

"Bill it's ok."

"But I only agreed because I was so young, and I never felt like this. I never felt so in love. I never actually felt love like this. Loving my parents, and Tom, it's not the same as I love you."

"Bill. It's not your fault. It was dumb, I shouldn't have left." I try to convince him. But still, he talks about how he had never felt this way before. With anyone. And that makes me cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update, but here it is!