Do You Still Love Me

Bill Wants

Early the next morning, I left to drive home. Bill made me put my phone on speaker so her could talk my ear off the whole 13 hours. He talked about random stuff. He sang me a few songs. He played the only song he knew on the piano for me. He tried to play Toms guitar, but all he did was strum it terribly. Then was shouting and screaming at Bill and Bill ran away from the phone screaming very high pitch.

Then me and Tom talked for a while. When I was 6 hours from home, Bill finally let me hang up. I drove for about two hours with the radio blasted up. And another call from Bill came.

"Hallo Bill. I'm four hours away now hun." I answer.

Yay! Bill squealed and started to sing. He sang about the whole Zimmer album. And when he started to sing 'Spring Nitch,' Tom joined in with the guitar. Tom tried to sing, and he wasn't the best singer. So then Bill got really pissed off.

NIEN TOM! Stop it! You're ruining the song!

Was that suppose to hurt.....OW! Bill, stop it! Bill! That hurts!

It's suppose to idiot! You ruined the song!


"You guys! Please stop fighting."

But EMMA! He tried to sing. And everyone knows that TOM can't sing. Bill said exaggerating our names. So for the next 4 hours, I listened to Tom and Bill argue and fight.

"Ok, now you two really need to stop fighting!" I screamed. The other end went silent for a little while.

Why do you REALLY need to stop? Tom said.

"Because I'm in the drive way." I said, grabbing my phone. backpack and purse.

EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I hear on the other end, followed by the foot steps of some one running.

Bill comes out the front door and tackles me into the grass. He kissed up my neck and my cheek finally reaching my lips. Tom came out soon after and laughed and Bill's small body on top of me.

"Emma I missed you so much and I was so worried about the baby." He said. My fantasy snapped back to reality.

"Oh....the baby. Bill, I never told you after I came back from the doctor, but I'm not pregnant." I told him, trying to smile. He looked at my stomach.

"Oh.....yea. Ok then. I guess thats good news." Bill said with disappointment in his voice. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the bath room." He got up and ran to the house.

Tom pulled me off the ground. "You know, the whole time you were gone, he kept talking about being a dad. And every thing he knows about babies and that if it was a girl he would name her Mikayla and if it were a boy it would be Hans, as long as you liked the names. I actually think he was looking forward to being a father."

"Really......? Bill wanted a baby?" I asked, looking at the window were Bill was peaking out of.

"No, he wants a baby."