Do You Still Love Me

Home Again

"Hi mommy!" I giggled, stepping out of the air port. She was waiting in her car. She waved, and smiled. The flight was horrid. And Bill was bored the whole time, and he kept talking to me when I wanted to sleep.

"Hi sweetie. Sam, help them put their stuff in the trunk." Mom said. The back door opened and out stepped my brother. His hair was straightened out and wasn't spiked in the back like normal.

I jumped up and down, let go of my two suit cases, and attacked him with a hug. He rubbed my back, and I smiled.

"Hi sis, miss me?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I pulled away from him and pulled the suit cases to the back of the truck. Mom must have took dad's truck. Sam told me to get in the car and that he would put the luggage in the back. Tom helped him and Bill let Tom take his stuff.

I got in the passenger sit and my mom leaned over to kiss my cheek. Bill got into the back, followed by Tom, then Sam.

"Ready?" My mom asked.

"Set, go!" Bill said, more like giggled. Tom smirked, and my mom pulled out of the side, into the road. The ride was short mostly, because mom filled me in on relative gossip.

"Oh, by the way, guys, most of the cousins are way younger," My mom said. "The oldest is 10. The youngest was born 2 weeks ago. And another is 2 months."

"Emma, what is the ages and genders of your cousins." Tom asked.

"2 weeks-boy, 2 months-girl, 2 years-boy girl twins, 4 year old, 5-boy, 6 years-girl twins, 6-boy, 7-girl, 7-boy, and 8, 9, and 10 year old boys." I told them. I had a huge family.

"You have twins on your family?" Bill asked. I nodded.

"You have a lot of cousins." Tom said, and Sam smiled.

"Yea, plus us!" Sam said, and looked at me.

"Ok, we're home!" Mom said. We got out of the car and went to the back to get our stuff. "No no! We'll get your stuff, you guys go inside and rest."

We do as told and go inside. We were greeted by my dad. I went up and gave him a hug. The last time I saw him he was beat up in a hospital bed.

He rubbed my back with one hand and stroked my hair with the other.

"I missed you so much daddy. I was so worried about you." I said, my eyes watering up.

"Oh, don't be. I missed you too, hun." He said, and breathed deeply. Some one coughed awkwardly, and we parted. I looked behind me at Tom and Bill standing in the door way still, looking around. Tom was even whistling. I smiled at their innocent look. My brother then rudely pushed pass them both.

"Sam!" I shout, and he looks at me with puppy dawg eyes.

"What? I was trying to get through but they didn't move." He tried to convince me, but I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me boys. I'm sorry." My mom said coming from behind. Bill and Tom both moved over into the living room to let my mom get in.

"Ok, Bill dear, you will be staying in Emma's room. Tom hun, you are with Sam." My mom said, and Bill snickered at Tom. "Emma, show them up."

I grabbed Bill by the hand and Tom followed us up. Up the stairs, Bill hummed to himself. Tom tapped the side of his leg. Sam followed us up quietly. I was as nervous as hell to tell my mom I was pregnant.

I showed Bill the door to my bedroom. I pointed to Sam's room for Tom. In my room, my bed was still messy, just like how I slept in it before I went with Bill. My mom (or dad) had brought up a mattress for Bill, it even had the sheets and pillow on.

Bill smiled widely, and jumped in my bed. I tried to pull him off.

"No way, that's mine!" I laughed, and Bill giggled when he fell to the floor. I spread myself out on the bed. Bill stood up and layed on me. "Bill...?"

"Yes, Emma?" He said casually.

"You're squishing my boobs." I said, trying to breath. Bil laughed, then rolled off the bed onto his mattress on the floor.

"God, I'm tired, what time is it?" Bill asked. I looked at my alarm clock.

"5 pm." I said, resting my head on my pillow. After 10 minutes of silence, my mom called us down.

"Dinner! You four get down here!" She shouted. Me and Bill made our way out the door following Sam and Tom. My mom made hot dogs and cheese burgers. Bill's favorite.

During the dinner, Bill asked a question that no body expected.

"When is the 4th of July party?" Bill asked.

"It starts at noon." My mom said.

"I know, but what day is the 4th of July party? When is the 4th of July?" He asked. Sam sprayed out his pop laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone. Bad news, I lost my camera. It was an expensive digatle one too.

What do you think of the new layout! Give me feed back!