Do You Still Love Me

The Fourth Of July Party (Part 1)

Finally, the party came. The only person who knew about, 'ahem' was still Tom. But I planned on telling my mom today. Bill had his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the back of the house. In the back, was a ton of my tiny, young cousins. And all my aunts and uncle's sitting around a table with my grandma. Every one was in their own conversations.

"Emma!" Screamed somebody from the pool. It wasn't a cousin, it was a teenager. It was Maya and Kassey flailing their arms getting out of the pool. They ran to me faster then I had seen them run. Soon I was on the ground with Maya and Kassey hugging me to death.

"I missed you so much Emma!" Kassey squealed. I pushed them off me, and pulled them into a group hug. They were soaking wet from the pool. I laughed, as Maya jumped up and down.

"Jeez Maya, miss me much?" I joked. She stopped.

"Hellz yea!" She laughed. I laughed too. God, we were such retards, and in a few moments they would be light headed.

After my welcome from Maya and Kassey, all my cousins surrounded me. The ankle biters as I would say. They were all playing in the pool before noticing me.

I said hello to all my aunts, and uncles. They welcome me back home, and said I've grown up a lot. Then most of them asked how Germany was. Grandma pinched my cheeks, and kissed them, leaving behind a cherry colored lip mark.

Tom and Bill talked to two of my uncles. I went back to Kassey and Maya.

"Guys, can I talk to you?"

"Sure!" Maya smiled.

"Well, it's really serious." I said. When they realized I wasn't joking, by the look on my face, they both were worried.

"Yea...ok." Kassey said. I led them over to the hammock, in the very back of the yard by the white fence. We all sat down on the netted hanging hammock.

"Ok, you guys, a few days ago, I found out something, totally unexpected..."

"What? Did Bill kill somebody?" Maya asked.

"What?"

"And hid the body under his bed?" Kassey threw in.

"No, Bill didn't kill anyone!"

"Tom?" Kassey asked.

"No, you guys! Shut up!" I said in a harsh voice.

"Ok..." Maya said.

"Sorry." Kassey apologized.

"Shush!" I snapped.

"Jeez! That time of the month, huh?" Kassy raised her hands innocently.

"Yea! Seriously! And did you get implants for your boobs?" Maya added.

"Guys, I'm pregnant." I finally said. And here is where they became light headed.

"Wow." Was all they could say.

"You two are the only ones that know! Ok? So don't tell anyone! Except Tom knows to."

"Is it his?!" Maya insisted.

"No, it's Bill's, for sure. I'm completely positive it's Bill's. Unless Tom raped me in my sleep. "

"And you're a light sleeper."

"So that's one less factor." Kassey said.

"So do you know the sex? Is it twins?"

"No, I don't know."

"How did Tom find out?" Maya asked. She kept asking about Tom.

"Uh, after I took like four tests, Tom came in and saw them."

"Have you been to the doctor?" Kassey asked. I shook my head.

"Will you guy's help me tell my mom?" I asked. They both nodded with their eyes. We sat in silence. Maya later called it a moment of silence for the death of my youth. Soon I would get wrinkles and grey hair while Bill was on stage, fucking other girls. I hit her arm playfully.

An hour later, we were collected for lunch. We all ate, enjoying the family reunion. We found out that most of my cousin's didn't understand Bill and Tom's English, since their accents were so heavy. I know, you all say Bill's English is absolutely perfect (which it is,) but these cousin's are like, 10 and under. The ones that like playing with them are about 6 and under.

Maya went to the bathroom, and me and Kassey were in the deep end of the pool. We were trying to think of way to tell my mom. We came up with outrageous ideas, and none of them were real. Stuff like sending her to space then telling her over a transmission.

"God, it's been like half an hour, where is Maya?" Kassey asked. I shrugged, and suggested we look for her. "Why not?"

We got out, and dried up. We slipped on our flip flops and went inside. First we checked all the bathrooms. She wasn't in any of them. We checked the bed rooms. Nope. We checked all the rooms.

"What the hell!" I shrieked.

"We checked all the rooms! She isn't in any of them. All that's left is this room."

"That's a closet, I doubt shes in there." I told Kassey. She shrugged and pulled down on the knob. Oh my god. Tom had her pushed against the wall. One of his hands were on her shoulder, pushing it into the wall, the other on her hip, moving up and down. Maya's hands were pushing into Tom's soft face, her nails digging in. You could tell that there was some tongue action in that kiss.

Mine and Kassey's head each cocked to the left, looking at their odd kissing method. They didn't know we were watching, but we only watched for 30 seconds. Yea, it was pretty long, but we were stunned. Kassey slowly closed the door. We looked at each other and Kassey had huge wide eyes.

"Is Maya hooking up in a closet?"

"With Tom Kaulitz? Yep." Kassey said, just as stunned as me. We starred at the door, then turned around to the stairs. We ran up them, and went to the living room. We jumped on the couch.

"God, that made me hot, now I kinda want some." I smiled.

"No more 'some' for you young lady. You might hurt the babies!" Kassey explained.

"Fine, but I can still kiss." I got up and went to the porch. I scanned for Bill. I saw him playing with the 6 year old girl twins, Estelle and Stella. "BILL!" I shouted. He looked up. "Get over here!" He sprinted clumsily to the porch stairs, and went up them by two. I pushed him into the house and closed the sliding glass door. Bill stumbled backwards onto the couch. I spread one leg on each side of him and kiss him up his neck.

"You could have waited until I left the room! Gosh Em, you're still the same boy crazy girl as before!" Kassey complained on her way down the stairs. I smiled into the kiss.

We made out for a while, until me sexy moment was ruined by Aunt Millie. She was young, only 26. She was my youngest aunt. Crazy young.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat. I jumped a bit, being startled. Bill removed his lips from mine. Teehee. He had a 'bulge.'

"Oh, erm, sorry Millie." I crawled off Bill, and he made his way to the bath room. I smiled, as Millie got herself a beer. She handed me one.

"Oh, erm, I'm still 18. I haven't had beer before." I lie to her.

"Oh save it. You must have gotten wasted so many times in Germany. This isn't your first or last." Millie smiled. "So, I heard your friend is hookin up down stairs. Kassey told me."

"Oh yea. They broke up like 3 months ago, so it's weird."

"Hey, Tom's a cute kid. So is that Bill kid. Looks like a girl though." Millie smiled. "But I could tell from his 'problem' that he is a most definite boy."

"Problem?" I questioned.

"He's trying to control it now..." Millie explained. God, what a stupid moment for me.

"Oh!" I hit my forehead with the heel of my hand. Millie laughed, and took a gulp of her beer. I smiled, and did the same, and sighed at the refreshing taste.

"SEE! I told you that you drank before!" Millie laughed! "Some one who had it for the first time wouldn't enjoy it. Their face would cringe!"

"Fine, you got me there." I stuck out my tongue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, long update after long wait!