Do You Still Love Me

The Fourth Of July Party (Part 2)

After we finished our drinks, Millie went back outside. Kassey came up, and smiled to me.

"Now both twins are hookin up, huh? Then the pregnant lady starts to get drunk. I don't think women who are preggers should do that." She teased.

"Whatever! I'm not getting drunk. And it's not like the baby is going to be born with 3 arms or something!"

"Baby?" Said, that all to familiar voice. Holy fuck, you had to have been kidding me. Bill, was coming out the bathroom, and heard it all.

"Bill, I-" I sighed, and dropped my head into my hands.

"Emma, bitte Sagen Sie mir Sie Scherz, bitte!"

"Bill, this...I....oh god....Bill I'm sorry!" Kassey made her way down the stairs.

"Lieber Gott ..." Bill said and sat down in the chair next to me. "How long have you known?"

"Almost a week..."

"Who knows?"

"Tom, Maya and Kassey..."

"Tom? You told Tom before me!" Bill jumped up.

"No-it isn't like that!" I tried to convince him. If it were up to me, I wouldn't tell anyone. Wait a minute....it is up to me....

"I can't believe you Emma! You're always like that!" Bill complained. "Just when I realize I am in love with you, and I'm not faking it, you do something stupid and I feel like breaking up with you!" Ok, that hurt really bad.

"Oh, so now I'm stupid?" I get up.

"Yea, you are! You're worse then my last girl friend!" He shouted.

"You're the worst boyfriend I've had."

"I'm the only guy you slept with!"

"23rd." I corrected him. That was I lie, he was 17th.

"Oh, right. Like I'm suppose to believe that. The only truthful thing you have ever told me was that you were leaving! And even then you came crawling right back!"

"Me?" I got up the drama finger and waved it around. Where is Maya when you need her. "You were the one called at least 13 times going 'I...miss....GASP....you....so....MUCH!" Bill placed his hands on his hips. Yay! I won! Wait....what the hell?

Bill walked away, like the total drama king he is. Maya was standing almost at the top of the stair case, and Kassey was behind her. Bill rammed into Maya's shoulder. When he was completely out of sight, I threw myself onto the floor, and cried on my knees. Maya and Kassey were each at my side within 2 seconds.

"How much did you guys hear?"

"From where Bill asked if you told Tom first." Kassey confessed

"Oh, Emma, oh my god. He shouldn't of acted like that." Maya hugged me. Kassey agreed.

"Yea, a guy who acts like that when he finds out he got the most beautiful girl in the world pregnant. won't be a good father."

"That's the problem, who will be the good father!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Bitte Sagen Sie mir Sie Scherz, bitte! = Please tell me you're kidding, please!

Lieber Gott ...=Dear God...

((Yes, I realize I changed Kassey's name. It was Kassie, bu t I don't feel like changing it.))