Do You Still Love Me

Visitor

"You're pregnant?!" Shouted my mom. I nodded, my make-up was smeared onto my neck. My mom raised her arm and slapped me. It hurt, but not as much as my heart ached.

"Mrs.Gracey! If you don't support her, we are!" Kassey said, raising her hand over her heart. I could feel my face turning red from the pain.

"And if you hurt her one more time we are leaving!" Maya added.

"Support? I support her 110%. I knew she would get knocked up by this guy, but I didn't know so soon. I expected at least a year!" My mom said.

"So you aren't mad at her?" Kassey asked.

"Mad? Hell no! I'm furious, but I'm also sympathetic too. I had a boyfriend that walked out on me too!"

"You have two birth kids?" Maya asked wide eyed.

"Yes, when I was exactly Emma's age. Except it was a miss carriage, but all the same, the father walked out on me too. I thought I would have to go through raising him alone." My mom said, forgetting about me crying on the floor. "But when I was pregnant with Emma, I was so afraid that her father would walk out on us too, but he stayed by my side. Just like Juno and Bleaker." Hahaha! My mom just compared her relationship to Juno!

***

My mom drove me home, with Maya and Kassey. Sam and my dad stayed at the party. My mom didn't tell anyone about me and Bill, or the baby.

"So Emma, on the ride home, I decided, that where ever you end up staying for the next nine months, I'll be spending them with you. And hell with it you can stay here if you want!" My mom smiled.

"Yea, I don't know if Bill was serious or not. I mean, he can over-dramatize things a bit." I smiled weakly. "But I think I'll have them in Germany, even if I'm not staying with him. Maybe Germany anyway."

"Ok."

"Ooh! I wanna go too!" Maya squealed.

"Urgh! If Maya is going, I'm too!" Kassey complained with her hands on her hips.

"Ok, if you want I'll invite the state of Canada while I'm at it!" I screamed.

"Canada isn't a state!" Maya said. "Duh!"

"I don't give a fuck!" I screamed again.

"Emma..." My mom warned. I glared at her.

"So I can't go?" Kassey asked.

"No, you can go, you're my bestest friend!" I giggled. Kassey stuck out her tongue to Maya.

"Wha?!" Maya asked stunned.

"Maya you can come too darling." I smiled. She blew a kiss in my direction.

"God that asshole called Bill better find some frigging awesome way to apologize. A box of flowers and a bouquet chocolates won't fix this up." Maya said.

"You mean; A box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers." My mom corrected her.

"No, I mean a box of flowers and a bouquet of chocolate." Maya said, being totally serious. My mom sighed, and shook her head, resting it in her hands.

"Yea, I'm thinking a big blimp that says 'I'm sorry!'" Kassey said.

"Uh huh," Maya disagreed. "Needs to be bigger. Maybe an add in the Super bowl!"

"That's in a long time from now!" Kassey snapped. "How about..."

"Will you guys shut the fuck up!" I screamed. They both got quiet. "Just let me think."

"Yea, god Kassey, you are so mental! I mean she she is pregnant!" Maya snickered. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and stomped to me room. I went to my bed, and jumped onto it. I grabbed a pillow, and bit into it, trying to hold back my emotions. God, my first week knowing I'm pregnant, and it sucks. Way to many emotions; happy too sad to mad to sad to pissed! Here comes the waterworks.

The doorbell rang. Maya and Kassey both screamed and I could hear them tumbling to the door as if it were a race. For them it was.

"If it's Bill, come and get me so I can kick his ass!" I shouted to them.

"Emma, are you excepting visitors?" Maya asked.

"As long as it isn't Bill!"

"Ok, I'll send him in!" Kassey sounded as if she were a secretary. Footsteps echoed the hall. Those two seconds that the person was turning the knob, was like life or death for me.

Tom.

It was Tom.

And at that moment, I knew that if Bill wasn't going to be the father, Tom would.

Tom was my hero.

"Hi Emma, how are you doing?" He said. He closed the door and sat on the bed next to me. He stroked my hair.

"Well considering I am carrying who knows how many kids inside of me and my boyfriend just left me, and I have been crying and screaming my head off, quiet well thank you." I smiled. Tom chuckled, a glimmer in his eyes.

"So, I talked to Bill..." He started. "And...." He paused.

"And?"

"And I could hardly believe he is related to me to much."

"Well what did he say?" I asked.

"Oh, just mouthing off again. We just talked, shouted. He cried." Tom smirked.

"So, are you guys going to Germany anytime soon?"

"He is. I'm staying here with you for a little while longer. Oh and I have some bad news..."

"What?" I asked wide eyed.

"Um, we didn't tell you before, but we're going on a 5 month tour starting July 30th." He said dully. I took a deep breath. I had really wanted Tom to be with me if Bill wasn't. "...and I want you to stay with me in Germany, at the house..."

I stayed silent, weighing the options. Tom sighed.

"Emma? You still with me here?"

"Yea...will Bill be there too?" I asked.

"No, he is moving in with Georg and Gustav. We sort of got into an argument, so he moved out. And he wanted me to bring him his stuff from here."

"Ok...I guess I would really like it if I went back to Germany. Except my mom and Maya and Kassey wants to stay with me for a while," I told him. "Except Maya and Kassey are moving in on month 6 while mom is moving in in the 4th month. Except you won't be at either."

"Well I will for Maya 'n Kassey. It's a 5 month tour, and they're coming in 6 months."

"I'm nearly ending month 1 in a week, and when you start tour, it will be close to month two, so four months later, is when they come. You will still have about a month of tour. When do you get back?"

"About....December 20th. Yea, December 20th."

"Ok, at least you're home for Christmas." I smiled. Tom pushed away a strand of hair from my face.

"I'll visit as often as I can. Just call if you get lonely. Kay? And I haven't even left yet, so don't worry about it."

"Kay," I smiled. Tom lightly kissed me on the lips. It wasn't like the movies, where you are immediately falling into an affair. I didn't feel the kiss. My lips were numb with pain, there was no electric current, like there was with the kisses with Bill.

"I have to go. I don't want to be your brothers worst enemy, so I'm going to stay at a hotel. Bye." He smiled. I nodded, and smiled back. He left the room with a smile of sorrow on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have BIG plans for the rest of the story, and I have already planned out the last chapter! But there should be about 10 more chapters for this story!