Do You Still Love Me

The Real Conversation Between Bill and Tom

Tom's POV

"Bill! You can't walk out on her!" I shouted. He pretended to ignore me, and continued to walk. He walked about a mile to the nearest hotel, while I followed him. He checked out a room, I followed him in.

Bill pretended I wasn't there for a while. I was furious. I shoved him down onto the bed.

"Bill!"

"What?" He asked.

"You left her. You can't do that. It isn't her fault she is carrying YOUR baby!" I shouted. Bill looked at his hands, folded on his lap. "And now she is going to carry this burden around for 9 months, and everyday, when she looks at herself, she will think of you! Every. Fucking. Day!" I shouted.

"Oh my God! You're right! I have to apologize!" Bill cried.

"Nien, Bill! It's way to late. You practically told her you hated her!"

"Tom, why can't I see her?" Bill shouted back.

"Because you broke her heart! She is crying her heart out." I said, lowering my voice only a little.

"But Tom! I can fix it! I'm sure I can!"

"I bet she wants to kick your ass to the friggen floor!"

"Can I please see her?" Bill face was turning red.

"No. And while we're on tour, I'm going to go to the house as often as I can! Oh, by the way, I'm kicking you out of the house."

"What?! You can't do that!" Bill's eyes got wide.

"Watch me!"

"Where will I go?"

"Georg and Gustav's, duh!"

"Tom, what is the matter with you?" Bill cried.

"I love her. I really do. I have been sitting back, watching her for the past few months. She loves you more then anything. You mean the world to her. I have been jealous of you, ever since the concert she met you. The way she looked at you. I wanted her to look at me the same way. And I am going to get her to!"

"Tom, are you serious?"

"Why would I lie about this. You have always been lucky. You always get the better thing!" I shouted. Everything I said was true. Bill was now crying his head off. I stomped out the room, and told him one more time, he can't see Emma.

***

I sat in the hotel room, my own, thinking. I thought mostly about Emma. The day I walked into the bathroom, with her sitting on the floor. I leaned back on the bed, and feel into a sleep, but only for about 30 minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is before Tom talked to Emma, there a few hints every so often, see if you can pick them up.