Do You Still Love Me

Car Crash

Bill's POV
I heard Emma's phone ring, so I picked it up and gently threw it to her. As she talked, I went to go talk to Tom. I knock on his hotel door. He opened it up.

"Ah, I see your dressed." I say giggling.

"I see you aren't bleeding." Tom fake giggles back. I put my hands on my hips and roll my eyes.

"Are you almost ready to go?" I ask. He nods. "Can I come in?" He nods but doesn't step aside. I shove him a little. He pushes me back, but way hard. I slam into the wall. "HEY!"

"Self defense." Tom smirks. I stick out my tongue at him. I slap him in the face and it turns all red.

"Pay backs a bitch." I shriek. As I was about to run away, he trips me and I fall face first into the ground.

"Yea, but revenge is sweet." Tom slams the door shut. Emma soon comes running out of our room crying. I push myself up.

"What happened?" I ask running up to her.

"My...my...." She sobs harder, clutching onto my shoulder. She was strong, my shoulder is in a lot of pain.

"I can't understand you." I say calmly. Tom opens his door confused, probably because he heard crying.

"My dad was....." She sobs. "in and car crash."

"Oh my god, is he ok?" Tom asks walking quickly up to us. Emma shook her head.

"He's in the hospital. They don't know if he'll survive." At this point Emma can hardly talk. She shoves her head into my arm and I hug her. So does Tom.

"I'll go get a ticket for you to fly home." Tom says and bolts to his room. I guide Emma to our room and she sits on the bed. I hold her for a while trying to imagine her pain.