Do You Still Love Me

Twin Fight

Bill opens the white painted door. In it was a king size bed with poka-dot sheets. The walls were painted sky blue with lime green dots. There was a dark colored wooden dresser next to the door. And the room was HUGE! It's like the size of a whole hotel room.

I put my hands to my mouth in shock. Bill laughs.

"My god Bill, it's huge! Are you serious it's my room?" I ask removing my hands. He nods. I drop the one suit case I'm holding down on the bed.

"Wanna see my room?" Bill asks. I nod smiling. He takes me across the (huge, wide and long) hall and opens another door. The room is about the same size as mine and it's just the way I would imagine his room to look like.

Bill runs and jumps on his bed. I giggle and jumps next to him.

"Over there," Bill points to a door across his room. "is Tom's room."

I nod. I look out the his window at his huge back yard with a really big, cool shaped pool. And very green grass. The door to Tom's room opens. Tom is shirt less and is only wearing his low hanging jeans. Hot!!!

"Bill is Emma here yet....oh, hi Emma." Tom says looking at me as if he wanted to flirt. He winks his left eye. Bill didn't notice.

"Tom, get your damn shirt on." Bill shouts. I look at Bill.

"No, maybe I like to look at my abs!" Tom replies. I turn to look at Tom.

"You don't have abs!" My head turns to Bill. And back to Tom.

"Then what are these." He says pointing to his stomach.

"Fatty rolls." Bill says sticking his tongue out. Tom flicks Bill in the ear. Bill slaps his hand. Tom flicks him harder. Bill slaps his face. Tom kicks him. Bill kicks his back.

"STOP!" I shriek. They freeze.

"God, can you two ever stop fighting." I say again. They look at each other like 6 year olds would when they were yelled at by their mother. I stomp out of the room to mine.

God, what has gotten into Tom. Bill is acting the same, but Tom is acting really weird.