In the Days of Hellscream

Through thick and thin, Vartokk has stood by the side of the Darkspear's greatest leader: Vol'jin, even when it meant betraying her own father, Zalazane. Now, she is coming of age and must decide what she will train for. The answer comes easy to her: she will become a hunter. She has always admired their grace, their bravery, and their power over nature's greatest force: beast. She spent her whole life looking up to one of the greatest hunters the Darkspears ever knew: Valara, the first female hunter to ever successfully complete the training.

Vol'jin, the man who raised her after his best friend - and her father - betrayed the trust of the Darkspear, encourages her down the path of a hunter, like he himself once was; but her mother, Zertrazz, wills Vartokk to reconsider, and continue the family tradition of shamanism.

Following the guidance of Vol'jin, Vartokk begins the rigorous training to become a Darkspear hunter. Her will, strength, and discipline make her feet move swiftly along the path that she has always dreamed of, and she passes the tests with ease. Now, all that stands between her and her hard-earned title of a Darkspear hunter is one more task: her first kill.

Vartokk must endure the wilderness alone. No one will be there to whisper guidance in her ear or to help her if she fails. She must have the swiftness, the silence, and the grace of all those whom she has looked up to to successfully complete her final task. So now she crouches, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.
  1. The Hunt
    Will she bring home her first kill?
  2. Initiation
    Vartokk: Hunter of the Darkspear.
  3. What Now?
    With her first hunt and initiation in the past, Vartokk believes her life will be simple; but what happens when she's faced with a whole new world of challenges?
  4. The Naga
    Just a brief chapter giving a little description of the Naga.
  5. Just Take My Heart
  6. To Have Loved and Lost
  7. Never To Let Love In
    In a world filled with war, Vartokk wonders: Was Zar'jira right?
  8. Garrosh Hellscream
    An unexpected visitor appears at Zuni's ceremony.
  9. Walk Alone
  10. So This Is Goodbye
    But not forever.