Status: Complete! <3

No One Does It Better

I woke up this morning

Josh's P.O.V

"We love you Josh!"

"Will you marry me?"

"Can I have your autograph?"

Out of the Thousands of people that screamed as I, Josh Franceschi, made my way to the venue, 3 common frases were easy to hear. I politely excused myself, before ducking in between the large body guards and retreating to the inside of the venue. I smiled, as the door clicked to ensure it had been locked properly, and after several uneventful moments,I finally eyed my watch; gasping in disbelief that it was already 6:03 pm. Groaning quietly, I shuffled off to find my manager. After peeking into the back stage area, I spotted the gruff looking man, George. he was a man of about 6'3, with a gut from a few lagers too many, his face was masked behind a thick beard, which did nothing for the 40 something year old man. Too make matters worse for Me, his personality matched his exterior.

"What took ya so long, you knob head?" George greeted in a clearly agitated voice, causing me to rub my hands together in a nervous fashion.

"I know, I know, 'm sorry." I added in response, earning a grunt from the manager, as he barked for the techs to finish sound check.

I sighed, patiently waiting to be instructed on what to do, to be honest, this was still a bit much for me. I had never rapped my head around the success i had received, it still blew my mind that I was fortunate enough to play sold out arenas, and bar venues.

"Oi, snap outta it will ya? Go get dressed, your on in an hour."

George's interruption startled Me back into reality, I simply hummed in response, before traipsing my way over wires and risers to make my way to the dressing room.

After slipping inside, I checked to make sure the door was locked, before viewing the selection of clothes for the night, after a few minutes of contemplating, i decided on a pair of skin tight black skinny jeans, red vans, a black V neck, and my favorite leather jacket. I reached for a comb, making sure my hair swept in a perfect manor across my forehead, but honestly, I wasn't feeling that style tonight. After reaching for gel, I ran it through my hair, in any attempt to push the long locks out of my face, i settled for a look that was similar to bed head; save for the fact that this took me the better part of 20 minutes. I took it all in as I stared into the lighted mirror, it looked like i hadn't slept in days, truth be told i hadn't. It caused me to look so much older than I truly was, 19 going on 40, I chimed to myself. With a tired sigh, i forced myself to look directly into my eyes, studying the emotions that flooded through them. I knew i should be excited, i was playing a huge show in a sold out house, but instead, sadness and loneliness surfaced freely, my green and blue orbs reflected nothing more than a man lost in his own head.

Was I happy I was doing so well? Of course, the money was nice, the feeling of being liked and respected by many people, was even better than that, everything should have been perfect. Everything was perfect...but if that was truly the case, why was I, Josh Franceschi, so goddamn miserable?

-*-
Oli's P.O.V

"Well wasn't that disastrous!" I shouted to my band mates, who all nodded in an irritated fashion.

"How many people showed? 20? How are we supposed to play a show for 20 fucking people?" I grunted in irritation, before kicking the wall outside the crummy venue.

"30 people actually, but your right, that sucked." Matt Nicholls, our drummer, added in a hushed tone, as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I grimaced As i faced my band mates, Lee, Jona, Matt Nicholls, and Matt Kean, or Vegan as he was nicknamed. Their expressions all matched mine, which only caused me to feel even more irritated.

"Let's just go for a walk and forget this night ever happened." Jona muttered, grabbing his jacket, and tossing the lads their own.

We filed around the corner numbly, hugging ourselves in a desperate attempt to keep the harsh winter chill out. Loud noises were coming from down the street we were on, I shot them a confused glance. As we neared the source of the racket, anger boiled in my blood.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I hollered in annoyance, before us was a huge lit up sign

'Josh Franceschi. October 15th SOLD OUT'

"So that prick can sell out an arena, and we can't even fill a small room! What a load of shit!"

Agitation was clear in my voice, causing my friends to laugh, I shot them a glare.

"You didn't think we could actually pack a house when he was in town, did you?" Vegan laughed, earning a growl from me In return .

"Don't get your panties in a wad, Sykes! I don't see why you hate that lad so much, he isn't bad, ya know? Seems nice enough too!" Nicholls chimed, which did little to calm me.

"Your kidding! He is quite possibly everything that is wrong with the world! His music is shit, and just the sight of his face is enough to start wars, he doesn't deserve this!" I motioned at the large sign before me, before looking down and staring at my hands, which like the rest of my skin, was littered with tattoos.

"Ugh! I can't believe your making us leave, mum! We have meet and greet passes! Why would you do this to us?" A whiny voice snapped us from our thoughts. Two teenage girls were being rounded up by an angry looking woman, she stopped dead in her tracks as she spotted us.

"Would you like these passes? My kids won't be needing em!" She brandished 2 lament passes to me, i went to reply, but Jona beat me to the punch.

"Uhm sure! Thank you, but are you sure?"

The woman nodded before handing off the lanyards, and dragging her now screaming daughters into a parked van.

"Oli looks like you get a chance to see Him now!" Lee chided,

"As if! You wankers can fight over them!" I gruffly replied, I had no plans of being in the same room as the oh so famous Josh Franceschi.

"Think about it! You can finally confront the man you claim to hate so much!" Jona shoved the passes into my hands, I simply blinked in response.

Going inside would mean I could finally shoot the star down from his high horse...

"Deal. I can't wait to see the prick, and I can't wait to give him a piece of my mind."

The band chuckled, and Matt cleared his throat, "Can I come bare witness?" He asked in a playful tone, I nodded in response.

After a few quick goodbyes, Matt and I studied the passes, they read, 'Entry & Meet and Greet'.

"Well let's go inside, shall we? We don't have to listen to him, since you hate him so much; but we can find the area for the meet and greet." Matt stated, before opening the door for me. As we made our way inside, several crew members eyed us warily, before pointing in the direction of a room which read "M&G".

"Ready?" The drummer asked in a suggestive tone, earning a sly smirk.

"Never been more ready." Was my short reply, I turned the handle and pushed my way inside. The room was already inhabited by a small group, 60 people or so. Most were teenage girls, who were being a bit loud for my taste. There were a few males amongst them, which was a shock for us, we quietly paraded to the back, earning a few whistles as we did. Matt smirked, elbowing me in the ribs, as soon as we made it to the back, Matt toyed with his jacket, causing a water bottle to fall out of his pocket. He leaned down to get it, but I grabbed it first, a grin plastered on my face. Matt chuckled in understanding just as loud cheers and screams erupted through out the room. I straightened up and watched as the devil himself took a seat, a large smile on his face, as he made small talk with the people one by one, signed random items, accepted gifts, and took pictures. It was sickening to me, frankly I didn't think Josh deserved it, and that's why I hated him.

Me and my band mates live in a van most of the time, freezing to death with no money for meals, and worry hanging over our heads. While Josh Franceschi had a huge mansion, tour bus, and probably a thousand private cooks, he hadn't had to worry about starving or freezing to death. No, his life was handed to him on a silver platter, just because he was a sellout pop star.

As the line dwindled, anticipation knotted in My stomach, when we finally reached the front of the line, i uncapped the water bottle and smiled smugly at the man before me. Josh's eyes were boring into my skin, Causing it to crawl, I felt his eyes snake their way up my body, taking in every inch of my visible skin, and falling onto my fringe, which laid long past my shoulders, and was dyed dark brown with blonde pieces every now and then. The thought of him looking at me alone was sickening.

"Oh uhm Hi? Can I-"

"Let me stop you there, I don't want a picture, I don't want your autograph, and frankly I don't even want to see your face." I growled, everyone's eyes fell on me as i watched the singers face fall to a confused smile.

"Then what can I do for you?" Josh asked quietly, earning a grin from me.

"You can disappear off the earth, but since that doesn't seem to be happening," my voice voice trailed off, leaving Josh looking slightly offended and even more confused; but before he had time to retort, cold water was being dumped on his head. He gasped, causing a large smile to plaster on my face.

The room went silent as Josh looked up, what I identified as disbelief, plastered on his face. I knew I was smirking like mad, while Matt fought back a fit of laughter.

Josh's security guards were on us in an instant but The singer waved them off, before standing himself.

"Oli let's get the fuck out of here!"

Matt forced the words out in between laughter, but I stood my ground as Josh stepped a bit closer.

"Oli, is it?" Josh asked in a matter of fact tone, I grunted in response.

"Well I like your attitude, Oli."

I growled, as the pop star wiped water off his jacket, and smiled at me, I glared back icily, "go fuck yourself you ignorant, Untalented, worthless, arse! You don't deserve any of this, and you know it's true." I spat out, pushing my way past him, I looked back in time to see a look of hurt flash in his eyes, as Josh's smile fell, he looked like I had genuinely hurt his feelings, but me on the other hand, I felt like I had just won the jackpot.
♠ ♠ ♠
First time writing a fransykes :O

what do you think?