Status: Complete! <3

No One Does It Better

What do I do when

Oli’s P.O.V

“Oi lads! What did you and Joshy get into today?” Matt Barnes handed me another slice of pizza while he asked his question. I quickly wiped my mouth with my napkin, politely taking the food and thanking him.

“Nothing much, grabbed a bite at Sally’s, went on a walk through the city, and got mauled by fans…the usual.” I jabbed my elbow into Josh’s side, causing him to spew his drink on his plate, everyone laughed a bit too loud at that, except Josh who quietly cleaned it up. We went to some restaurant that Max had picked out; it was a small Italian place just a bits ways out of Sheffield. Nothing to fancy, but I could only imagine how much a bill for 15 pizzas would be. Good thing Max offered to pay for everyone, eh?

“Be right back,” Jona stated, before darting off to the restroom,

“You alright?” I pestered Josh, poking him in the sides again as he sneered at me.

“Peachy, Oli Syko.” He grumbled, scooting his chair back and stalking off towards the way Jona had went. My heart felt like it had been scorched, there was no way Josh was mad…was there? Normally, whenever someone called me a name I would brush it off, but of course he had to call me my old nickname. The one that every single person at school would use, god, it brought back some painful memories.

“Jeesh, what’s his issue?” I growled, suddenly not feeling so hungry, I shoved my napkin on my plate.

“No clue, did something happen today that would make him mad?” Max inclined, shooting me a curious glance.

“Well…yeah...we saw his dad, I don’t know what the entirety of their relationship was like; but it wasn't a good one.” I scooted my chair back as well, excusing myself and following the path Josh had taken to the bathroom. I put my ear to the door, trying to see if he was still in there without actually going in,

“Josh you don’t deserve that, I'm sorry.” I heard Jona’s gruff voice reverberate through the wooden door.

“I know, but it just wasn't a good point in my life…and when I saw him it was like the flood gates opened again. Bullocks, I even snapped at Oli, I really need to apologize to him.” I smiled at that, granted what he said did hurt, but I understand where he’s coming from.

“Well don’t go yet, you look a mess; do you want to talk about anything else?” Jona’s voice was stern, and for some reason it chilled me. That’s strange, why does he not want him to leave? Who cares if his eyes are puffy from crying or face is red from anger? I certainly don’t, but I don’t like seeing him that way…that’s something friends were always great for correcting, right?

“I don’t really want to talk about it…but thanks.” I heard Josh sigh,

“Well…maybe we can change the topic?” I heard Jona mutter,

“What do you want to talk about?” Josh’s voice got a bit panicked, and yet again, my stomach churned. I wanted nothing more then to throw the door open, but something held me in place.

“He’s no good for you Josh, you know that?” Jona’s voice got darker and dare I say sultry, I pressed my ear harder to the door in time to hear Josh’s faint reply.

“Who are you talking about?” he questioned, his tone still a bit bothersome. A low chuckle emitted from the room,

“Oli, he’s not good for you Josh. Trust me, you don’t want him…he will only drag you down.” I gasped, he didn't just say that did he? No, surely I was hearing things.

“He’s nothing you need, nor deserve Josh. You need a man, Oli’s a little boy, he can't do half the things that I can…” So I did hear him right, that asshole! How dare he insult me, I haven't done a god damn thing to him! and what does he mean he can do more for Josh? Suddenly, I wasn't feeling so good,

“Jona, please move.” I heard Josh whimper as another low chuckle met my ears, my blood was starting to boil at the thought of what was going on behind the door; yet I still couldn’t bring myself to look inside.

“You don’t want that, Josh. I can’t wait any longer to tell you this, but I want you to give me a chance, I can do everything for you, and you never have to worry about not having a place to stay, or money, I can take care of you. That’s something Oli can't do.” I bit my tongue; he was right on that aspect, I couldn’t provide those things, but I could do something Jona couldn’t…relate to him.

“Jona, I appreciate the gesture and I'm flattered, but I just want to be friends with you.” His voice was thick with what sounded like concern and embarrassment. I reached for the knob, finally thinking now was a good time to make an entrance and confront Jona. I was halted as A small yelp hit my ears,

“No, you listen to me Josh Franceschi, I love you, and you will love me back, you hear me?!” that was the last straw, I busted through the door as quickly as I could open it. Josh was pinned on the wall, Jona standing in front of him with his arms on either side of his shoulders,

“Jona, what the fuck is wrong with you!?” I hissed, feeling a sudden surge of adrenaline, I shot forward, grabbing my band mates arm and turning him around to face me. He smiled innocently and shrugged, I grabbed Josh's arm and pulled him so he was by side.

“No, I heard what you said. Now tell me what the fuck is wrong with you? You’re a fucking back stabber,” I sneered, reaching out and yet again, pushing Josh so he was behind me, Jona laughed.

“Oh Oli,” he chimed, stepping forward and getting into my face. “You are so naïve, you know that? Your pathetic, no wonder your parents didn’t want you around Tom, you’d fucking ruin his life, just like you’ll ruin Josh’s.” Without thinking I raised my fist and slammed it into Jona’s face, he staggered back a bit.

“You really fucked up now, Sykes.” He growled, lunging forward, which completely took me by surprise. Next thing I knew we were on the ground, and he was hovering over me delivering blows to my face in return, yet I didn’t feel them one bit. He swung his arm up and I quickly ducked into his chest, using his momentum against him and sending the guitarist tumbling back. I grinned down at him, before raising my fist and hitting him as many times as I could before he took me back down.

“BREAK IT UP!” A voice roared, we both stopped immediately; I turned so I could look at the source of the voice. It definitely wasn't Josh, because he was clearly horrified, his jaw hung open and his eyes were as wide as a deer caught in headlights. My eyes traveled farther and I gulped, Matt stood by the door, not looking scared but furious. The drummer marched over to us, ripping Jona off of me and grabbing him by his collar,

“Don’t you fucking touch my best friend you fucker. You need to learn your place,” he snarled, before dropping hold of his shirt. Josh offered me a hand, which I took. As soon as I stood up I regretted it, nausea washed over me and I had to lean on Josh for support.

“This isn’t the end.” Jona cursed, spitting into the floor, blood mixed with his saliva. “Oh, and Oli get the fuck out of my house…Josh you can stay though.” He winked, licking his lips in the process.

“You sick fuck!” I cried out, trying to claw my way over to him but Matt blocked my way.

“Enough Oli!” he screamed, pointing at the door, Josh reluctantly drug me out. The restaurant was silent, I would have felt extremely embarrassed that everyone was staring at me, but honestly, I was too pissed to even care. We quietly made our way to our table,

“What happened?” Dan shrieked, pointing at my face, shit it must look horrible. It was starting ache like hell too,

“Nothing I want to talk about right now…Oli…can we go?” Josh tugged on my sleeve like an impatient little child, which was a bit heart warming.

“Yeah…” I agreed, grabbing our coats and my keys, by this point my head was splitting, my senses were fogging up, and I desperately needed fresh air.

“Go get your shit from Jona’s, I’ll keep him here for an hour to give you all time.” Matt piped up, rubbing his hands together, clearly frustrated with the situation.

“You guy can Come to mine, the doors unlocked. I'll be home in a bit, so just make yourselves at home.” Max stood up from his seat, walking over and giving Josh a hug, before giving me one as well.

“Okay…night everyone, I will call you all later.” Josh waved awkwardly as I slipped my coat on before allowing him to take my hand and pull me out of the door,

“I’m driving.” He stated, snatching the keys out of my hands and pulling me to the van.

“Okay…” I answered quietly, for some reason he stopped, turning around and facing me.

“Are you okay…your…bleeding.” He delicately reached his hand up and brushed his fingers against my skin, I hissed at the contact.

“I’ll be okay, love. Are you okay though?” his blank look turned to a frown, as he shook his head. I cast a glance down at his hand, it was still bandaged tightly, the gauze hiding the damage he had done the night prior, I frowned too.

“No, but that’s not what we need to worry about. Let’s go and then we can fix your face up.” He ducked his head down, planting a small kiss on my lips. I grimaced at the pang that shot through me, but that didn't stop the butterflies from coming into my stomach, or my lips from moving against his. After a few moments we pulled apart, silently making our way across the small lot.

“Do you really want to stay at Max’s?” I asked as we slipped in the van, Josh sighed, starting up the engine.

“I don’t know, I don’t want to bother him. Plus it seems any time we get comfortable somewhere we have to leave again.” He smiled sadly, pulling the van onto the road back towards Jona’s.

“Your right, so why don’t you go stay with him, and I will just stay in the van.” I offered in all seriousness. There was no way I was going to ask him to stay in the freezing cold with me, Jona was right about one thing. Josh deserved so much more,

“Never. I'm not leaving you, remember?” he flashed me a toothy grin. His injured hand slipped off the wheel and fell onto mine, I lightly squeezed it.

“What are we going to do then?” I whispered, laying my head on his shoulder as we pulled back into Sheffield, he exhaled loudly; glancing down at me with tired eyes.

“I don’t know Oli…I really don’t.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So Jona blew shit up, but don't worry, that's not the last you'll see of him . mwahaha
Oli and Jona fighting, god Jona would probably murder him, lol
Any who, sorry for delays. I have been a bit ill and that's always shitty :o

Please leave some feedback?

xoxo
Siren