Status: Complete! <3

No One Does It Better

Oh, I feel, I feel so low

Oli’s P.O.V

“Get off of me!” The words escaped my lips as I pushed him off of me, Josh tumbled backwards, falling to the ground. His eyes were watching me carefully, but I could make out a pained expression on his face.

“Just leave me alone! I don’t want your company, and don’t fucking touch me!” I growled, before turning on my heels and storming back in the direction of the trail.

“Oli, look I know why you hate me!” his words made me stop in my tracks, as I felt my blood run cold. He actually thinks he knows why? Anger flooded through me as I paraded back over to him, I saw something that looked like guilt cross his face, I stooped down next to him, grabbing his collar and bringing his face close to mine.

“you think you know why I hate you? HAH as if! I hate you because you don’t deserve anything! You don’t deserve fans, a house, cars, a tour bus! You don’t deserve all the money you have, none of it! You want to know what you do deserve? To be dead! You were a sellout from day one, you put your names on other peoples songs, and bounce around as if your so innocent, I see through your lies, Franceschi! You’re be better off dead!”

To be honest, I felt bad as soon as the words flew from my lips, Josh pulled away from my grasp and just stared at me, his lips formed a thin line, and his eyes poured over with tears. He nodded his head, slipped his back pack off and brought his knees to his chest; I watched him with a sad smile.

“I guess your right about that too.” He added numbly, “you are right about everything, but I did quit, I don’t want this anymore…I don’t know why I pretended to be something I wasn’t, I just had to get out of my house, but you know what, you do remind me of someone...My dad, he thinks the same way you do, ya know? Honestly Oli, I agree with you both.”

My heart dropped, sure I hated his guts, but did I really have a just cause? He didn’t even look to be 20 years old, and here I was, a 22 year old adult, and I knew I shouldn’t be saying these things to anyone, I had let my anger get the best of me. I blinked several times, noting I had been daydreaming, but Josh wasn’t on the ground anymore, instead, he was shoveling rocks in his rucksack, I watched him out of curiosity. He zipped the bag up, and slipped it back on, before walking to the edge of the cliff, fear shot through me, he wasn’t going to-

“JOSH!” he whipped his head around and smiled at me, his face was dimly lit by the moon light that reflected off the water, tears stained his cheeks.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered, taking a step forward, flashbacks from when I had come here years ago flooded through me, I had jumped from the same cliff; hoping to god that it went be the end of me, but Matt had gone out looking for me and witnessed it all, jumping in to save me.

“NO! LOOK JOSH IM SORRY, DON’T DO IT! ITS NOT THE ANSWER!” I Pleaded with him, tears began stinging my eyes, as I watched time freeze and play back like a movie, I swear I could see myself in his shoes, standing at the edge of the world, wishing I could just disappear.

“PLEASE DON’T DO IT! ITS NOT GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING! ITS JUST A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM! JOSH FRANCESCHI, YOU LISTEN TO ME!” my throat was raw from screaming, I blinked the tears away, giving them time to fall from my eyes, he was watching me like a hawk as I staggered towards him, and reached my hand out when I got close enough to him.

“Just take my hand, I…I wont let you do this on your own.”

No one was there when I wanted to die, no one was there when I had sunk a razor into my skin so deep I broke the veins, no one was there when I cried and wished that it was over. Now I had the chance to be there for someone who reminded myself of me, if he had really left everything behind, he was truly alone. No matter how much I hated him, envied him even, I didn’t want to watch anyone kill themselves, let alone because of things that I’ve said.

He stared at my hand, but otherwise didn’t move from his spot, I pushed my hand forward again, to emphasize that I was here, that I didn’t went him to end it this way, or anyway at all. Honestly if he did, I might as well too, if he didn’t have a chance of living, then I never would.

“Why are you acting like you care now? You didn’t moments ago, Oli, I’m just better off dead.” Josh muttered the words out coldly,.

“I know, but I regret saying it. I just let the anger get the better of me, please give me a chance to help you…like no one ever did for me.” I replied, his face went from a frown to anger.

“So that’s it, isn’t it? You just think I’m a charity case!” he screamed, before laughing in a way which only a mad man does.

“No! Josh god dammit!” I grabbed his arm harshly, and slung him backwards toward me, he yelped as he landed on his back pack, which was full of rocks, shit.

“Fuck Josh! I’m sorry, but I’m not sorry for saving you.” I grunted, lifting him up as best as I could, which earned small whimpers from him, as he whispered “my back” over and over again, good job Oli! You out did yourself this time!

After I wrestled him free of the straps, he collapsed onto the ground, rolling on his side. I crawled towards him, and tried to lift his shirt to assess the damage, “NO!” he hollered, he glanced at me, terror was in his eyes. Why? All I’m trying to do is help! “Don’t hurt me…”was the last thing he let out before he slipped into an unconscious state. I quickly lifted his shirt, feeling my breathe hitch as I did so, deep purple and black bruises were beginning to form on his skin, some areas broken open and bleeding, but what really took my breath away was his hips; which were exposed, and angry red lines littered his skin, which could only mean one thing; I’ve seen this all before. Yeah... I take the cake for fucking up, I told a suicidal boy to kill himself.

I grabbed his bag, and emptied the rocks in the fastest way possible, and finally found what I was looking for, a phone. I quickly dialed Matt’s number, I would have called 911, but his injuries didn’t seem to be as bad as they could have been, and we had medical supplies in the van.

“ello?” Matt’s thick accent would usually make me laugh, but I didnt have time, and I couldn’t make these words out fast enough.

“River NOW. Bring the van, You and Jona come back here, I need help.”

“Oli! What’s wrong, are you okay?” He rushed the words out, and I could hear the van start in the back ground, I knew I couldn’t tell them what had happened, I didn’t have time, so the best way to make him get here fast was…

“NO. MAYDAY.”

Mayday was our key word for whenever I wanted to do…something…something bad to myself. I ended the call with a sigh, cradling Josh’s limp frame in my lap. I brushed the hair out his eyes, he actually was…beautiful. I hated to admit it, that the devil himself was actually just a confused, broken lad, but it was true; and seeing him like this, without the screaming fans, without the security guards, and a fake smile…he was stunning.

I heard screams in the distance, and my name being called over and over again, damn that was fast. “OVER HERE!” I called back, in no time, Jona and Matt emerged from the woods, scared looks on their faces that soon turned to a confused stare.

“Oli?” Jona asked in disbelief,

What was I supposed to say to them?

“Uh, yeah…Surprise?”

Once again, Good Job Oliver Sykes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god this hurt to write T-T

well its good that Oli is starting to come around a bit, yeah? Poor Joshy...

please leave me something :3 <3