Status: First time writing a girlxgirl and publishing a story. I doubt it's any good. Fingers cross.

Our Version of Events

Chapter One

Our Vision Of Events
Why does all the bad stuff happen to good people? I didn't do anyone anything and yet for all nothing seems to go my way. Everyone is like well at least you have good health and a nice home with a loving mom and dad. My guidance teacher also says that. But besides all my problems, I have a best friend who loves me…but I hardly see him because his “boyfriend” wants him all to himself. I sometimes miss my parents, my aunt and uncle says their very sick and you can’t go by them but one day you just might. It's been nine years with the same line. I wish that day will come soon, I miss them sooo much.
“Jordan”
I snapped out of my daydream and looked up to see a curly haired girl with a smile showing her dimples.
“What?”
“So should I come over to work on the project or what?” She said as she brushed and long natural curl out of her tanned face
“Ummm No, I’m sorry I have to get to class or use the bathroom or what ever”
“So we will talk late-”
I didn't stay back to hear what she say. I rushed out the door and slammed it. I know I had like ten more minutes till my next class but I just couldn't deal with Stabella now or any other day I have been avoiding that girl since the day she arrived in our school (for like two weeks now). It’s not like I hate her or anything ... it’s just … she’s one of THEM (them meaning the popular girl the ones who wake up every day and dress like it’s a fucking Queen’s show). Stabella is not mean or anything well I don’t really know for sure but.. I just hate her OK.
I didn't know where to go so I entered the bathroom just so see The Three Evil Bitches from the West making up themselves. I was about the go to one of the stalls when they cornered me.
“Stop talking to Stabella.” Amelia said
“Yeah she always talks about you at our table” Evie said putting her hand on her hips
“Whatever you are doing just stop OK?” Jessica said as she combed through her freshly curled hair
“Fine, bitch” but I said the bitch part really soft.
They all filed out of the bathroom like little ants following a Queen. The Queen being Amelia. I hated that girl since I first met her on the playground hogging the swing set.
I got into the handed caped stall and took a sit on the toilet. When I was comfortable I pulled out my phone because I had nothing better to do. I was in the middle of temple run when I heard the bathroom stall door opened. I pecked thought the tiny crack in the door to see Stabella fixing her hair I don’t know why she is always playing with her hair its perfect….. No I wouldn't say perfect because I don’t like that much but I’ll say nice, yeah her hair was nice. As I lean in closer I bumped my head on the stall door and dropped my phone which made a loud noise. KILL ME NOW
“Is anyone there?”
KILL ME NOW!!!
I lent over to pick up my phone and I fell and screamed out
“Jordan?”
“Umm no it’s…………..Cin-dy” Thank god people wrote their names on stall doors but they need to work on the penmanship.
“Cindy" She said face still to the mirror playing with one of her many curls
“Yeah it’s Cindy”
“Jordan I know it’s you”
KILL ME NOW PLEASE GOD PLEASE I BEG OF YOU
“How did you know?”
“I know your voice”
“Why do you know my voice and how did you know my name?”
“I asked Amelia”
OK THAT’S IT I’M DONE!!
“I take it as you don’t like me do you?” She said turning her body to face the stall I was in.
Why do I feel like crying? I have been pushing away this girl since she walked up to me and introduced herself. I’ll just….
“I don’t hate you”
“So why do you avoid me?”
“I don’t”
I seriously …..Do like every day. Sorry I don’t do well with people.
“Well come out here and talk to me face to face”
“No”
“Why?”
“Because, I don’t want to.”
“You hate me” I could have sworn I saw her wipe a tear from her face and sobbing why is she sobbing hmm
“No I don’t I swear “
“If it’s something I did or said I’m soo sorry.” After that she started crying. I wanted to comfort her but I just couldn't.
“You didn't I mean you-” WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA SAY!!!!!!!!!!
“I am sorry Jordan Alexis Wheeler I really I really am” She ran out of the bathroom
I got all my stuff and put it into my……WHERE IS MY BAG?!?!?! Shit I didn't bring it Oh well
I walked outside just to see my yellow and black bag and a note attached to it, with a number and an address.
Everyone in class was wondering where Stabella I could is careless. I’m wondering where the teacher is and where the fuck is Samuel (my best friend). I’m still kind of shocked Stabella knew my name, MY WHOLE NAME, only my aunt calls me that when I eat the last cookie in the jar and forget to refill it.
We had a free period now it was time to head home my lovely home, where there is no Stabella. It’s just my cat Arise, my aunt and uncle and me. Not looking forward to tomorrow. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone likes it I'll continue. I am sorry for my bad spelling and bad Grammar. Hope you like it.