You Had My Heart At Least for the Most Part

Zacky's eyes finally fall upon a beautiful girl. But his best friend Brian sees her also. Brian is more outgoing than Zacky, and they differ about relationships. Zacky wants to be with Vanessa, but Brian is just sleeping with her. Zacky tries to leave Vanessa behind, and he comes across an old high school girlfriend, Claire. Will Zacky be able to forget Vanessa and be with Claire? Or will he give in to his old feelings and try to make things right with Vanessa?
  1. Part 1
    Zacky See's a girl he likes. But Brian is more outgoing and wins her over.
  2. Part 2
    Zacky's battling the devil on his shoulder. But will the devil win?
  3. Part 3
    Vanessa and Zacky spend the day together. Then something shocking happens...
  4. Part 4
    Vanessa finds out the truth about Brian. Will she hate Zacky for not warning her?
  5. Part 5
    Zacky's heart is still aching for Vanessa. She shows up but he tries to push her away. Will Vanessa listen?
  6. Part 6
    Zacky is dealing with his problems, trying to bottle them up. But his younger brother Matt confronts him about his issue at someone's wedding.
  7. Part 7
    Zacky has to walk down the aisle with Vanessa. Matt and Zacky talk about everything, and Zacky See's an old friend.
  8. Part 8
    Drama!
  9. Part 9
    Vanessa tells Zacky something he wish he would have known months ago. But Claire unexpectedly shows up. What is he going to do?
  10. Part 10
    Zacky and Claire's date.
  11. Part 11
    Zack and Clarie are seeing more and more of each other. But someone unexpectedly shows up at the place they were going.
  12. Part 12
    Zacky finally chose the girl he's going after.
  13. Part 13
  14. Part 14
    The girls are up to something.
  15. Part 15
    If you don't like sex parts, please skip and message me for what happens. Thanks.