Bangarang

Chapter 1

I pull my black hair up into a messy bun, I cannot be bothered to dress up all nice today, i'm just going to the studio to work on music with Sonny (SONNY IS SKRILLEX BTW). I put on some short high waisted black shorts, a white croptop with the Parental Guidance Explicit Content logo thing on it (IM SURE YOUVE ALL SEEN ONE OF THEM LOGOS), white knee length socks with a black stripe and black and white Converse.

I go to my dressing table and put on thick mascara and eyeliner then i put on my black nerd glasses. I grab my keys and get into my car. I drive to the studio and go through the corridors until i find mine and Sonny's part. ''Hey!'' Sonny says when he sees me walk in. I smile, ''Heeeeeeyyyy!''.

I sit down on the chair next to him and we mess with some of the buttons on the new buttons machine thing that we make our music on, we still haven't got the hang of the new one. ''Okay lets start with the new song'' I say while sliding some knobs up and down on the machine. ''Okay'' He says and he gets the start of the song playing, we do the song until it comes to the short speaking part. I lean closer to the microphone and whisper into it 'I am the last soul survivor' and it sounds all electronic-ie.

Once we finish we go down the road to Starbucks and we sit inside, we have a few cameras onto our trail but not as many as them fucking One Direction pricks. (OMG I FEEL SOOOO BAD WRITING THAT I LOVEEEE 1D BUT IN THIS STORY SHE DOESNT LOVE THEM AND UGGGGH). Okay 1D arent that bad, but theyre overrated.