Drank the Poison

In The Most Unromantic Way

*(My First) Smut Warning*

__________

From then on, Vic’s dominate nature took over. Like an expert, he flipped us over so he was the one on top.

“God, you’re cute.” He began to kiss down my neck, lightly sucking on my collarbone. He was easily able to elicit a quiet but needy moan from me. It was like I couldn’t control these urges that I was beginning to feel.

That moan came from the part of me that wanted to get even closer to him, skin to skin, and prove that I’m someone that he should want to be with too. But then there was that other side of me which wanted to panic and ask him to slow down as he started to rock his body against mine.

However in that moment I made a decision. I forced my mind to turn off (which is becoming easier and easier to do) and I let my raging teenage hormones take over. I tugged on Vic’s shirt, silently asking him to take it off, and giving him permission to take this further. But something tells me that he wasn’t asking for my permission anymore.

He hastily threw his shirt across my room, and ripped mine off as well. He flew back down, and crashed his lips onto mine, getting right back at it again, though a bit more sloppy this time.

He sucked roughly on my bottom lip and his tongue pushed into my mouth, easily gliding over mine. I had never experienced anything like this, so I was just following Vic’s lead.

His hand rubbed up and down my thighs, getting closer and closer to the quickly forming bulge in my all too tight skinny jeans.

He grinded against me and pushed his hips down onto mine. It was then that I felt his rock hard erection rub against my own. Everything became so real at that point.

I pulled my head away from his lips, trying to catch my breath, and to think straight for a moment.

Vic grinded against me again and again, knowing exactly the effect that it was having on me. He tried to kiss me again, but I turned my head to the side.

He groaned in frustration and put his head onto my chest.

“Kells you’re killing me here.” He brought his head up to my ear. “I just want to make you feel good, like always. Loosen up babe.”

He looked into my eyes reassuringly, calming me down a bit, when I suddenly felt his hand slowly begin to pull down the zipper of my pants.

All I did was try and regulate my breathing and nod. He smirked and palmed my bulge. I gasped as Vic sunk down so that his head was down in between my thighs. He unbuttoned and tugged down my pants and then pulled them off all together. Then he bit the waistband of my boxers with his front teeth, and slowly pulled them down just enough for me to be fully exposed.

He licked his lips and swiftly licked from my base to my tip. A shot of heat flowed through my entire body, making me feel tingly all over.

I closed my eyes and felt his tongue swirl around my tip. He did it once, twice, three times, and I knew that I wouldn’t last much longer if he kept this up.

I whimpered and I heard him chuckle. “That’s more like it.”

He took me completely in his mouth. And words can not describe what I was feeling. Vic’s mouth was so warm and he was an expert. He stopped the teasing and bobbed his head up and down.

I was about to lose it as I started to writhe underneath him. I let out a long and deep moan as I started to become completely undone.

I arched my back as Vic brought his mouth all the way up to the tip. I bucked my hips up involuntarily.

Vic forcibly slammed my hips down, so I could no longer move. I opened my eyes and the sight of Vic doing this to me was too much to handle.

“Oh fuck.” That was when I lost it and Vic bobbed his head quickly up and down a few more times as I exploded into his mouth. Vic swallowed everything then slowly his mouth left me.

“A little warning next time Kells, Jesus.” He said wiping his chin.

I was still riding out my feeling of ecstasy and couldn’t come back to reality just yet.

But I didn’t have to because reality came back to me that very next moment when Vic started to take off his own pair of jeans.

“You look so fucking hot right now.” Vic said lustfully. His eyes held want as he waited for me to return the favor.

I swallowed hard at the new circumstance that lay ahead of me. I can do this. Vic was in his boxers as he laid down next to me. He looked really hot, and I slowly crawled on top of him.

I can do this.

Vic leaned forward and pecked my lips before resting on his elbows. I moved back so that I was in position. I was sitting up and looking at his face, full of lust and excitement, then back down to his rock hard boner. I tugged down on his boxers, and wrapped my hand around him. I had done this plenty of times to myself, so I basically knew what I was doing.

I applied a little more pressure and Vic let out a moan. I was going slowly but at a consistent pace when Vic let out a small whimper.

I rubbed my thumb across his tip a few times, which was something that I enjoyed doing to myself, and he threw his head back.

“K-Kellin please no teasing, I waited long enough. F-faster.”

I never knew how much I would enjoy his begging, but it gave me all the more motivation to keep going.

I pumped harder and faster as Vic’s chest began to rise and fall more rapidly. His long hair was all over the place and the way he bit his lip continued to turn me on.

He pushed himself against my hand harder and I grazed my thumb over his tip again, making him go absolutely crazy.

I stopped the teasing and pumped him as I leaned forward and kissed his neck just like how he had done to me.

“Shit Kellin, don’t stop.” And I didn’t. I moved as fast as my wrist would allow, and Vic’s breathing became erratic.

“Fuck, I’m gonna come.” He warned. I kept going as I watched Vic become undone just as I had minutes ago. He was a mess of moans as he came in my hand.

He collapsed onto his back and I slowly kept stroking him as he tried to catch his breath.

After he had done so, Vic patted the post next to him, and I crawled back over to him. He pulled out my bed sheet and we both got under it.

Vic wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face into his chest. I was exhausted from all of the events that had happened today, and all I ever really wanted to do was fall asleep with Vic’s arms around me.

And that’s what we did. Without another word we both inadvertently slipped off into sleep. It was like nothing else mattered in that moment. We were all each other needed, all each other wanted.