Overpower Past with Future Love

Starting from the Beginning

Okay.... A few days ago Marisol was a forever alone 17 year old Junior until the next day the new guy came. His name was Chase he us tall with brown shaggy hair that covered his eyebrows that lead to tropical green eyes. He was the type of person guys and girls loved instantly. He demoted Justin from his high ranked popularity stool . the next day as she was casually walking down the hallway with her eyes on her feet they stumbled across each other. "Sorry" she said and she walked away. He looked at her and began walking off with his crew but turned back for a second glance. 'She's beautiful,' he thought to himself thinking of her tan skin tone her brown with blonde streaked hair. Her foggy gray eyes with light flecks of navy blue. "Who is she?" He asked the crew still watching her walk into an art class. " Oh Marisol? Stay away from her she'll totally transform you into one of her kind," he looked at them curiously and they soon got it "she's one of the "emo scene" kids they totally ruin everything and are big attention seekers," he shrugged off their words and headed to where she was. As he entered the class the room screamed and giggled and tried to act cool, he saw everyone except her doing that. She had her face hidden behind the canvas. He walked over to her and grabbed something out of his back pack. "Umm hey," She looked at him with slight disgust but mostly terror as if he were to hurt her. "Y-y-yes?" She studdered "You uh dropped this," he said handing her his iPod "Um I think that belongs to you, mine is right here," she said taking out her own iPod. "Oh um, well then," she giggled at his embarrassing humiliation. "Why did you come here?" She asked "um to give you my iPod but that plan didn't work out," "obviously, well if you dont have anything for me I got a sketch to finish," she said trying to avoid further on conversation. "Well maybe I have two things for you first of all here you go," he said handing her a folded piece of paper with holding his phone number "Second of all I would like to know if maybe you can or would like to um hang out with me on Friday afternoon? I'm going to a concert at 6 and I was going to go out to eat and I dont want to go alone," she gave him a half ass smile "Sure who are we going to go see?" He smiled in joy "I'm going to go see Asking Alexandria, A Day To Remember, Escape the Fate, Pierce the Veil, and My Chemical Romance," she smiled widely hearing a list of a few of her favorite bands "oh my god hell yeah! When do you want to meet up and where?" He gave off a long thought "By your locker right after school," she nodded happily "okay ummm I guess i'll go now.. Bye" he said walking away he ran into a chair and stumbled, she laughed "bye," he said again finally leaving the room "oh dear lord did he just ask me out on a date?" Oh great she thought I dont even know what to do what to wear wait yes I do I just dont know what to do, I should tell him we shouldn't eat before a concert. Tell him later. She began finishing the final touches of her sketch it was of a forest covered in snow the sunlight hiding From the cold frostbite icecapades you saw in it. He went back to his friends and said "Guys you really need to give people chances," once he said that he walked to his music class with them staring at him as if he were strange but the girls still squealed at the sight of His butt and how it perfectly suited the ripped skinny jeans he was wearing. The entire time he was in music all he could think about was her he didn't know why he never thought of people this long he wondered if she was thinking of him he wants to see her and get to know her, just hold her he missed a few notes and the teacher sent him out for not focusing. He went on his way to the bathroom and as he passed the principals office he heard her and the principle talking. "Marisol you won't be able to do this stuff you're not like other kids," "Please all I can do is try, just because I am scared of people and I'm not social and I'm hideous and I'm cursed doesnt mean I CANT try" she complained "No after all that has been already originally marked on you I dont need love casted upon my slave," he heard a slap then he knocked on the door "Come in," he entered the room he saw her face pink and almost about to swell tears running down her cheeks and her hand cupping her cheek. She looked away not wanting anyone to see her like this "may I help you boy?" His head pondered with excuses "I need to take her," the principal frowned and accepted. "Leave you two," she stood up and almost sprinted out but he caught her by the arm and took her into the girls bathroom where he sat her on the sink. He ran cold water and grabbed a few paper towels. The water was then ice cold and he ran one under the water and rang it out before lightly placing it of her throbbing red cheek. "What happened back there?" He asked her but she only looked down at her hands that was fiddling with a piece of paper folded up. She Gave it to him. He opened it and saw her picture it was a faint background of holding hands and on top of it was a story kind of deal. 'I don't know what to say or do, feelings overwhelming and therefore I cannot bare the thought of ever hurting them, it is myself who shall be hurt myself who shall pay the severe consequences of love. My Master will never allow it but I will risk it. I dont want to be forever alone living on the pavement I want to be with somebody who likes me and live in the road. My tears will be shed as the whip shreds my skin, my Master won't allow this. My savior help me.. No there is no hope nobody can save me from my past. Nobody can save me from my future i'm falling deeper and deeper all the things to save me have been lost, once done being beaten and molested I go into the bathroom and cry shredding my own skin close enough to throat my music begins to play, saved I was saved for the night as my music takes flight,' he looks at her and puts down the paper and wraps his arms around her. She squeal and kicks away but then relaxes as he pressed his lips against hers. It was different for both of them. She was used to the alcohol taste lingering on her lips and he was used to the overpowering perfume and giant globs of lipstick. No. Her lips on his were soft and gentle, warm and fragile, light and sweet, making his stomach knot up and his heart beat faster, he lightened his grip on her and moved his hands to her hips. His lips to her were amazing, soft, luscious, full, impeccable taste of apple pie and mint, she wrapped her arms around his neck and the butterflies burst through her stomach. "I'll be your savior," he said. She smiled and pressed her lips against his once more.