Overpower Past with Future Love

Esther

Lilly had finally transferred to cdo. alone, again. her first day went a little like this.

"students shut it and welcome out new students!!" a young blonde woman had introduced her. "your name dear?" he fixed her glasses. Lilly paused. "Lilly Wilton." she looked around the classroom. "sit down next to Evan, " the teacher pointed to a boy with brown hair with blue eyes. muscular arms. once the classroom was silent every girl started huddling around him. "Evan who are you taking to the party?" a girl asked. he shrugged. "I'm not sure yet," he glanced at Lilly. the bell rang and Evan waited for Lilly. "hi I'm Evan. do you want me to show you around?" he smiled. Lilly shook her heard. "no it's fine," she pushed passed him but he caught her wrist. "please. okay. I made that up so I could talk to you" he bit his lip. Lilly turned to him surprised. "what?" she slid her hand out blushing. "I really want to get to know you and I hope you aren't like the other girls here," he leaned closer to her. she looked down. "oh...okay." she blushed. tears spilling from her eyes. "don't lie. you just want to get in my pants" and she marched away. he raced after her. "no please. just hear me out!" he stopped her. "prove it," she crossed her arms. he lead her to the gym and Ito the bad room. he picked up the microphone and sang. "baby I love you I never want to let you go the more I think about the more I want to let you know that everything you do is super super cute and I can't stand it-" he continued and Lilly stared in amazement. she smiled and watched until he finished. "let me take you where I've never taken anyone" he grabbed her hand he took her to the roof. "I don't take anyone here" he showed her a little ramada and mattress. it was cute looking I guess. he laid down with her. they cuddled and laughed. "you're wonderful," he whispered in her ear. "you're amazing " she replied. "want to go to a party with me?" he asked. "I'm sure.." she said. through out the day they were inseparable. until lunch. Caroline Veevers sat down next to Evan. giving him a kiss. "hi babe," she smiled. 'Babe?!?!' Lilly though. she began kissing him again an he pulled away. "Caroline I told you we are done. we were done when we ended two months ago!" he said. "I don't want you to leave me! I love you!!" she cried. he shook his head. "you cheated on me that your fault," he said. "I've found a lovely girl that likes me for other than my looks," he looked down at Lilly and kissed her forehead. "sorry for the awkwardness" he whispered. "it's okay" she mouthed.