Overpower Past with Future Love

The Tales Of A Best Friend

Sunday night. Alexis Williamson woke up at dusk looking over to her clock to see it as 1:23 in the morning, she sighed and plopped back in bed staring at her ceiling she decided to get up suddenly her phone rang. She looked at it to see she has received a text from her best friend Anthony. 'Hey I figured you would be awake still ' she laughed and replied 'oh god what's up?' Almost immediately a text came back 'meet me up at McDonalds please I need to see you' Alexis got up and went over to her dresser and collected a selection of clothing and wallet. She went our of her house and onto her black Suzuki motorcycle and revved the engine before going to the place. She got there and saw her best friends Camaro zI1 and him inside drinking a coffee with one in front of him. She approached him and he smiled wrapping his arms around her. "I hate night time so much," he said in her ear. She could only agree she had so many thoughts that approached her at night. "I missed you," she said as she hasn't seen him for years. "I missed you too, what's been going on lately? How's school? I have a surprise for you too," She let go of him and looked at him funny, he smiled and dug into his jacket pockets and pulled out a box. She smiled widely and opened it seeing a necklace and two VIP backstage passes to American Summer tour featuring bring me the horizon and of mice and men she gasped and began jumping up and down in joy.... Gtg night love yah bye story will continue tomorrow She was so excited to see what he got for them. He could only hide what he wanted to say as she clung onto him. Once she got off he looked her deep in the eye "two more. One I'm going to your school for senior year," her jaw dropped as she was so excited to here that news "oh my god for reals?!! I'm so happy!" She hugged him again. He could only blush and hug here back as she was excited to hear he was going to make her school better in her mind. "Last one I swear," he said once again digging through his pocket finally he pulled out an envelope and handed it to her "don't open this till we part, okay?" She nodded agreeing with the circumstances they sat down drinking their coffees catching up on stories of school ,events , or even shocking relationships staying there till 3:24 in the morning they finally left bidding each other farewell for the time being. He kissed her cheek and left, left her blushing hard and melting to her knees. She got up and went home smiling like an idiot. She sat down on her sofa and pulled out the letter from her pocket. Unfolding it and opening it she pulled out a note. ' dear Alexis, hey so I've known you for about ten years now and I find it really hard to admit this. You see for a while now I have had these feelings that I couldn't explain and over night I just couldn't stop thinking about them. It's been driving me absolutely crazy and makes me feel miserable but I am up for it definitely if this is what I have to go through it keeps me connected with you even more. I guess I should explain this feeling first huh? This feeling grew in my heart when I saw your face was the spark, so beautiful so bright you were my love at first sight. Every time I date a girl I always mess up because of you, your name, face, just you in general end up wherever I go and it drives me insane. When you text me I get jittery inside I try to let you sleep I do I really do but it's so hard not to text you. Whenever I'm around you I try to perfect everything just so you would like it and hopefully like me back. I just want a chance, you know? I really think I'm in love with you and I want to know if you are too, we'll I mean in love with me but still, hit me back with your answer. Sincerely, Jake' she covered her mouth and gasped holding back her cries as what she read was beautiful and romantic every word every thing she still thought of him as a silly good ball but he was her silly goof ball. She grabbed her phone and called him. "Hello?" She sniffed "can you come over instead of go home? Please?" He agreed and they hung up. He arrived at her Place at 4:12 knocking on the door she wiped her tears and got up from the couch opening the door to see him slouching on the pillar. "Hey" she said inviting him inside. He took off his coat and put it in the closet. She looks at him and as he looked she turned away shyly not knowing what to say. "Movie?" He nodded keeping his silence she grabbed their favorite and put it in. He smiled and rolled his eyes. "I read your letter," she blurted, he looked at her a little frightened "it's okay," he went up to her and looked at her face seeing it was tear stained. He disagreed with her opinion and held onto her rubbing her back as he knew she wasn't done crying. "It was too much wasn't it? I'm sorry just forget it okay?" He said finally she looked at him straight into his chocolate eyes. She got on her tip toes and kissed him, her cheeks burned even more, her chest tightened, heart heat increased as he kissed her back holding onto her hips and leaning down some so her feet wouldn't hurt on her tippy toes. She pulled away and opened her eyes "I don't want to forget about it, I will never forget about it because I am in love with you. Remember when we would go over and play video games and we would always make the same promise after huddling into a safety corner after our parents were at an abusive stage? How we always pinky promised that we'd be together forever no matter what we would he there for each other, protect each other and never let each other leave. You left and I was searching and search in for you, you kept in contact and I've missed you so much I don't want to lose you again. I love you, with all my heart I love you," he smiled and kissed her again.