Overpower Past with Future Love

Disney Day Love

On the other side Jose and Deja were sitting there awkwardly, Deja couldn't believe of all the people she would be paired up with Ms. B paired her with Jose, what a coincidence since Ms. B knew she had a major crush on Jose. Deja bit her bottom lip as she brought out a paper and began jotting down notes "I uh maybe we can meet somewhere this weekend and work on it then as well," she had suggested a light blush covering her face. He absolutely agreed with her, she was excited as they had made plans for the weekend starting on Saturday at the mall. He cupped his hand over hers as he could sense her nervousness as if there was something wrong she blushed and looked at their hands before flipping hers and entwining her fingers in his. A smile spread along his face as they stayed like that the rest of the period, her head on his shoulder as she was softly sound asleep due to the exhaustion of staying up several nights taking care of two nocturnal children. During the moment, he and Jeff wrote notes that were to be passed on next period or in drama class. Around ten minutes later the bell rang and Jose woke up Deja, Jeff draped his arm over Esther's shoulder as they left and deja and Jose's hands stayed entwined. Once in science class Esther and Jeff continued having their spectacular discussion over the movie Peter pan as Deja curled up on Jose's lap and cuddled into his chest as she lightly dozed off, getting yelled at by Mr. Witten who seemed to not care after everyone gave him the bird and continued chattering. During the most dull and boring lecture of his very own life, Esther and Jeff had fiddled with each others fingers. Jeff becoming nervous as he had anticipated the next period to come since neither Amy, Emma, nor Thomas were there and Jose was taking care of his own matters. He figured that Esther would play as Princess Ginger and he would take over as Aladdin for the two major parts. He began laughing as Esther had made her usual sarcastic puns about Mr. Witten, he laced his fingers with hers before he leaned in and lightly pecked her cheek "I like you Esther," he admitted in a low mumble, as he pulled back pursed lips as he was a bit timid at the moment. The bell had rang, Jeff stood up and quickly walked out of the classroom leaving Esther flustered and confused as she had no clue what just happened. Around midway through the class period Deja woke up energetic yet still holding onto Jose as he wrapped his arms around her, fixing her ponytails for her. Her nose was itchy causing her to sneeze and bunch up closer together. She furrowed her eyebrows as she hated the awes that were given "Your sneezes are the cutest," he said before pressing his lips against the side of her forehead "But I do believe you are an infinity times cuter than your sneezes," he continued only to make her blush deeply as she his her hot face in his chest absolutely denying his previous comment. He could only chuckle and lightly push her out of his chest before lifting her chin up to meet her eyes "Hey don't deny it, you are very beautiful and I will do anything to let you believe it yourself," he said as he ran his thumb along the side of her cheek. His nose nuzzled against hers playfully as she let out an embarrassed shy giggle. Smiling as they had rested their foreheads against each other, holding each others hands lightly talking as she had bit her lip "I really, really, super duper like you, more than a friend like you," she had admitted as she looked down at their connected hands loving how they fit just so perfectly well. Once the bell rang he lead her outside and leaned against the hallway walls. He held her close and lightly pressed his lips against hers, he pulled back and smiled before saying "I like you a lot too Princess," he whispered making her blush violently as she began walking to drama looking for Esther as she was dying and needed to tell her best friend.