Before the Tokio Hotel Concert

How I think my first concert will be like. (Only c

The air will be smoggy, and I will smell celebrities. And french fries. Oh, and the nervous excitement of a thousand other screaming girls.
The line will be long, but I won't care. At the end of the trail of teens electricity will already be zapping through my arms, legs, hands-causing them to tremble in anxiety.
From Germany to Hollywood. For us. For them.
It's like if my dream had just jumped out of my head and presented me with this loud and crazy scene.
It will be too much for me to process. Dreams like that actually can come true? I won't believe it. Not now, not then.
It will be difficult to drown out the screams- so that I could catch a bit of a sound-check. Bill's voice. My favorite voice ever. When I will hear that voice, which pours on my heart like syrup,what will I do then? Faint? Pee? Spontaneously orgasm? I think I should drink lots of water, so that passing out will be a little less likely. However, there's still the peeing problem. It's all too uncertain. But I like the thrill of thinking about it now, and I will like it when I am standing in line.
Cameras aren't allowed in the Avalon, but I'll definitely be taking lots of pictures in my head. I have a feeling that I'll be able to smell Bill's hairspray from the crowd. His face is so adorable, framed by that dark lion mane. Bill Kaulitz is a lion. So is Tom. Two sexy lion twins will be strutting up and down the stage. Making eye contact, striking dominant stances, belting out the phenomenal talent they brought from Germany to here, creating music described as everything from emo-grunge to glam/metal/rock, every note overpowering all of which is out there with their electric waves bonding all of us together.
It will be like I'll be seeing circular atoms gliding over all our heads, zapping, pouring out energy, creating more and more hysteria as the night zooms by, but the soul of Tokio Hotel will remain there forever.

I'm 100% confident it will be the time of my life.