Status: Currently under development. Don't expect frequent updates; I am a fast typer, just a slow idea former.

Freedom for All

In a futuristic setting, the world is divided into four sections of social class; the Privileged, the Medians, the Dwellers, and the Runners. The Privileged have the innermost, capital city to themselves, while the Medians and Dwellers reside in the same area, the Medians having access to better homes or apartments. Finally, the Runners; they are a group of underground rebels who, unlike their name shows, use guerilla ambush techniques to raid any level of the social ladder. Whether you're a Priv, a Med, or a Dweller, you're in danger from them. The only barrier between the Runners and the other groups is the Civil Federation; a group of Privileged citizens who, with the support of donations, gathered enough volunteers and equipment to form their own police force. It has been years since the formation of the C.F., and their policies have corrupted since their formation, but without them, every man or woman would be at risk; the Dwellers don't care about gender or age; they attack because they can.
Years after the formation of this country, the Unified Provinces of the Northwest, Runner raids have become more frequent. Follow along in the shoes of Ema, a teenager girl who, by an unfortunate event, is thrust out of her home into the cold, new world around her. She goes forth to find freedom for herself, freedom for her people, and above all else, freedom for all.
  1. Prologue; A Life Undone
    Jump into the shoes of Ema as she experiences first-hand what it is like to have your life flipped upside-down into a blender.
  2. Chapter 1; A New Type of Life
    Even though she escaped the quick, shredding death the Enforcers offered, Ema is far from safe.