Status: updates once a week

A Love Like War

Turn Me On

KELLIN’S POV
“There’s not enough time!” The nurse shouted, throwing another bloody rag off of the body and reached for a new one.
“Anything! Do anything!” Insignificant and terrified, Kellin stood in shock as he watched the faceless woman work over the body in front of him. His feet were frozen onto the ground as the woman spoke to herself, her tongue beginning to move faster than her hands. Around her the ground looked as if it were to disappear, clouded by fog around her feet. Her blood soaked uniform was dripping from the seams.
Help him!” Kellin tried to shout, but his voice would not come out. As soon as the words hit his lips, blood began to churn in his stomach and push past his lips in a foul gargle.
“But I cannot help you.” The nurse spoke, smirking. The blood continued to drip from Kellin’s lips, air no longer coming to his lungs. His eyes, weakening, could see the figure in the bed sit up slowly, clutching the place where his heart once was.
“I’ll find you.” Vic whispered, as Kellin’s body fell and everything became black.
“I’ve found you.” A voice whispered above him, Kellin feeling the sensation of the words surrounding him. In utter darkness he was terrified. A warm sensation pressed against his cheek, and around him the darkness began to disappear as Kellin opened his eyes with a start.
“Vic?” Kellin whispered groggily, his eyesight hindered with sleep. He gently touched his cheek where Vic kissed him before moving his hand to Vic’s cheek, trying to distinct between dream land and reality. Feeling the warm touch of his skin, Kellin settled on reality with a grin. Without hesitation he grabbed onto Vic’s cheek and forced their lips together, Vic instantly reacting as they kissed. Vic swung his body over Kellin’s, straddling him, without removing his lips. Kellin was impressed but unmoved by the gesture as he felt hungry for more. Kellin sat up quickly in reaction to Vic’s hips swaying, but pulled away as his breath became short and mind clouded. He closed his eyes and held onto his head as if it would become unattached.
“Are you okay?” Vic asked, concerned as he pressed warm fingers to Kellin’s fevered forehead.
“D-dizzy.”
Vic nodded, laying Kellin gently down as he remained straddled on top of him. As Kellin regained his breath, Vic placed gentle kisses along an imaginary dotted line on the planes of his neck. Kellin’s breath hitched again but this time in a good way, as he felt himself getting turned on. Vic gently traced the lines of Kellin’s stomach with his fingertips, ghosting the lines of his tattered shirt before pushing up slightly and feeling along Kellin’s navel, up to his ribcage. Vic felt scars and felt overcome with sadness knowing how they got there, and ducked low, lifting the shirt with utmost care and placing kisses on the marks wherever visible. Lifting up Kellin’s arms he recalled the first time he saw him and the curiosity of the long cuts of his forearm put in place by a glass edge of his own father’s accord, and kissed those too. Above him, Kellin gulped as he watched Vic, falling for him in a way he hadn’t felt before.
“I, I love you. I didn’t tell you before but I’ll say it now. Victor I love you.” Kellin whispered the moment Vic’s eyes met his, Vic’s lips still placed on his scarred skin. He raised his chin to catch Kellin’s lips with his to whisper gently:
“I know.”
Wordlessly Kellin tugged on Vic’s uniform button up, it’s crisp edges marking his skin. He admired Vic’s badges of honour and courage, and felt tortured by the stains of blood. But war was not in this moment, in this bed. To Kellin all there was in this moment was the love of his life and the bed they shared.
Vic smiled gently and removed his shirt, getting up and carefully folding it into the corner. Kellin moved to sit up on his elbows, watching as Vic removed his pants and folded them in the same fashion, removing his socks and placing them on top of the small pile before smiling back at Kellin and getting back on the bed, Kellin’s hips between his legs. Vic leaned forward, a smirk on his face, and reached to peck Kellin’s lips with a fever neither of them had experienced before, something Vic never felt with Winnie. Something Kellin had never felt, ever. Both of them sailed into unchartered territory and had no fears.
“You’re up to this, right? It’s the first for both of us so I just, you know, hope it’s…” Vic trailed on, suddenly self-conscious. What if he was doing something wrong? What if he hurt Kellin? Or worse, what if he did the wrong things and made Kellin uncomfortable with him?
“You’re thinking too much.” Kellin breathed, his hands placed on Vic’s cheeks. “I want this to be with you. And I think you feel the same way as I do.”
Vic smiled, nodding. He was so ready for this.
“What should I, uhm, do to... make you feel… ready?” Vic asked quickly, wanting the question over with.
“Me, ready? What about you? You’re the one who needs to get hard…er.” Kellin smirked, a glint in his eye looking at Vic’s bulge. Vic’s eyes widened.
“You mean I’m…”
“Topping?” Kellin said suggestively. Taking a deep breath he reached forward and cradled Vic’s bulge in his hand. Vic sucked in a deep breath through his teeth, hips instantly jerking forward. “Why, of course. I want you .”
Vic gulped, trying to maintain a regulated breath but was losing focus as Kellin’s fingers dipped into his briefs. Kellin’s hands both stealthily reached around, their eyes locked, as they slipped under the elastic waistband and squeezed Vic’s bum, turning him on more than he thought. Vic took the feeling instantly and connected it to Kellin, reaching a shaking hand underneath Kellin’s briefs and stroked his half hard cock. As the first time touching another guy, Vic felt a bit unnatural but also comfortable, knowing if it were anyone else but Kellin he wouldn’t be able to do it.
“Oh, Vic…” Kellin trailed off sweetly, his breath hitching. Vic’s confidence grew as Kellin kicked off his pants, Vic’s following quickly after, leaving the two of them exposed to each other. In fast motion the boys resumed their heavy petting, the feeling of the two of them touching each other in unison made the boys feel as if their bodies were both engulfed in flames.
"I want you to fuck me, please." Kellin spoke in pants, fingers desperately running on Vic's back. With a nod Vic agreed, but wasn’t sure where to start.
“Prepare me?” Kellin suggested, eyebrows raised in question. Vic was clueless but there had been no judgement between them, only small steps to help each other. Vic nodded again, biting his lip. In utmost care he snaked a finger under Kellin, gently lifting the small of his back, before placing it on his ass. Kellin took a deep breath as Vic inserted his finger, slowly but entirely. Kellin wanted to wiggle away from the feeling but instead urged it on.
“M-more.” He stuttered, as Vic joined his second finger. He began a motion that had Kellin suddenly shaking in ecstasy, a load groan escaping his lips.
Holy fuck, again.”
Vic was unsure what he had done, but he continued the pattern as Kellin shook the bed beneath him.
“Okay, okay, I’m going to come just… do it.” Kellin said quickly, a smile on his lips.
“I love you.” Vic said, slowly slipping out his fingers. He took Kellin’s legs and wrapped them around his waist, Kellin’s body falling so he was entirely laid on the bed with Vic drifting above him. Vic’s tip pushed against Kellin’s ass as the two both took a deep breath. Vic knew it would hurt Kellin and pressed his lips to Kellin’s as he slowly thrusted in him, filling Kellin entirely. He felt Kellin lose his breath once he was finished and removed his lips, instead moving to suck on Kellin’s jaw to relax him.
“You’re doing so good, baby.” He said between kisses. Kellin felt engulfed in a blush, realising Vic called him a pet name.
“I’m okay. You should start-“
Vic cut Kellin off by pulling out and thrusting entirely in, making Kellin yelp. He slowly removed half of his cock and slowly thrusted back, continuing the process until he had Kellin moaning with him. No matter how many girls Vic had had before, nothing compared to this.
Kellin moaned in satisfaction and pain as he felt Vic enter him over and over, but was now replaced with entire pleasure as he became comfortable with Vic’s body on top of his. He began to roll his hips over and over, furiously kissing Vic as they both whimpered in pleasure. As Vic pulled out and thrust he moved slightly, and Kellin felt Vic hit the spot he needed so desperately again and screamed out.
"Vic! Oh my God.” He shouted, unafraid of using a holy name through something believed as engrossed in sin as this. Instead he enveloped himself in pleasure.
"You’re so…beautiful..." Vic panted, his hands guiding Kellin's hips as he thrust over and over again. He reached forward, both of them now in a sitting position, before leading Kellin upwards and down as he allowed Kellin control.
Kellin bounced and grinded on top of him, his hands desperate as they gripped and scratched along Vic’s chest. Vic let his hand wrap around his boyfriend's length, pumping it in time with his actions.
"I'm so close, oh please..." Vic begged, knowing he would release within moments. Together they let out moans, as Kellin released onto his stomach and chest and Vic quickly removed himself from Kellin and pumped, coming hard onto his Kellin's stomach.
As he finished, Vic's body collapsed beside Kellin's as they both lay in the sound of panted breathing.
“That was-“
“Just so-“
“Perfect.” Vic grinned, reaching over and kissing Kellin. As he reached to push away the hair sticking to Kellin’s forehead he instantly pulled away feeling his fingertips burnt. “Oh, shit, you’ve burnt up. Oh no…” Vic said nervously, getting up and running to the sink. He grabbed a face cloth left hanging to dry and wrung it in cold water, grabbing tissue paper on his bolt back to the bed. Simultaneously he cleaned off the mess on Kellin’s stomach and chest while lovingly placing the damp cloth onto his forehead to relieve the pain.
“I’m so stupid… I shouldn't have made you have sex. You’re going to get worse, it’s my entire fault.” Vic muttered, slipping on his briefs with his head on his hands. Such a beautiful moment and ruined by him.
Kellin thought the same way, feeling awful about the fever returning. “It’s me, all me. Believe me, all I felt while you and I made love was what was between us. It just returned, I promise.” He pleaded, head aching. He reached forward to rub Vic’s back but things began to blur and he stumbled. Vic noticed and got up, sliding into bed beside Kellin. He gingerly stroked Kellin’s cheek, the two of them staring into each other’s eyes as they both began to feel sleep fall on them.
“These past few months I wanted nothing more than this moment. “ Kellin admitted, his eyes relentlessly trained on Vic’s no matter how much sleep wished to pull him under.
“All my life, I wanted nothing more than this moment.”
♠ ♠ ♠
a/n btw I’m not that clueless with gay sex but kept in mind that there was definitely no internet porn or google to understand gay sex so I made it a bit more…awkward? Hope you don’t think it as awful. I know this is posted late, I kept it hidden from y’all bc 1. I was on vacation and 2. Only 2 comments last chapter, ya bums. gimme (gimme) more. xo